Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
where is the damn adventurers guild i been searching it for an hour now....
There's one in the Northmarket Slums, Eastfort military district, Southport docks and Westcaslt outer district. You are probably looking for the one in the slums. Check out cities page on wiki for specifics on location

Reactions: JapanFreak

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
got stuck at
Night of the Raping Dead
can someone help with the tomb?
Left, Up, Down, Down. Circle the room three times going clockwise starting from top left corner and when you hear a click exit to the left.
If you want more rewards (LOOT) try to go in the wrong directions (there are gonna be fights with zombies, that are pretty easy and u get a loot chest with items

DaScoot

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Jesus Christ.

Left a review earlier with some complaints, but I was still slogging through. But I got to Stranger Things and just...no. Went through the quest, beat the boss, realized that it turns everything hostile with a 7 minute timer to escape, didn't come close to getting out, figured, well, guess I should've cleared the map out first, right? Spent like an hour dealing with bullshit fights with their one-shot kills and their one-shot MP drains so that at least when it comes time to run I'd have a clear shot. Go back, beat the boss again.

Everything respawns.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. The worst thing is, this is the easiest quest left in my log. I can't go do other shit and come back when I'm overleveled at this point.

Put a lot of hours into the game but I think this is the point where I put it down and go play something else.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
hmmm... didn't do that quest in a long time so i don't really know if they did something to it, but as you say i guess they did change it a bit (thank's for the info!)

Reactions: ImperialD

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
i always get thru with LEFT , UP , UP , DOWN , circle the room starting from upper left side 3 times ... then left again ... but it only works after you kill every bone guy in the maze ;)
hmmm... didn't do that quest in a long time so i don't really know if they did something to it, but as you say i guess they did change it a bit (thank's for the info!)
At the third room you can go both up and down, and no you don't need to kill the skeletons at the dead ends.

Reactions: ImperialD

talon5140

Sep 9, 2017
So what's the deal with the Forest Cloak? I did All's Were that Ends Were right before becoming a Banneret and the girl who hands over the Cloak did not appear at the ceremony. Is there a waiting period after completing the quest to get it, or did I need to do something special during the quest itself?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
So what's the deal with the Forest Cloak? I did All's Were that Ends Were right before becoming a Banneret and the girl who hands over the Cloak did not appear at the ceremony. Is there a waiting period after completing the quest to get it, or did I need to do something special during the quest itself?
You have to forcefully hug the werewolf girl

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
anyone else experiencing lag all the time and i know its not my laptop because i just bought it and its has a good graphics card

friede

Oct 4, 2019
anyone else experiencing lag all the time and i know its not my laptop because i just bought it and its has a good graphics card
Did that happen after opening the furniture system?
Did you try closing the game then opening it again?

friede

Oct 4, 2019
RomeoPapa someone in the is complaining that the fixed movement speed glitch is now happening in other situations.

Ran into a glich (pun intended) that prevents switching of movement speed (probably caused in no small part to the time foward object). i was ok with just sprinting everywhere, but after starting the quest "shipping disaster", i was returned to walking speed and unable to change it. this happened in the most recent version. fixes?

Edit: after my second 24 hour run through, i figured out that the cause was the vacation man. no idea why, but he prevents you from changing run speed on easy. since actual scenes with characters are done at the vaction place, this glitch kinda ruins the game.

By the way, (for HC veterans at least) it's amazing how you guys keep forcing players into different tactical situations. Case in point: the quest Stranger Things. Crowd control doesn't work in that dungeon at all. It's pure DPS. And I'm under the impression most attacks the enemies do is based off your party's stats, not theirs: their damage appear to scale depending on your level. Plus the need for combat items like Dragon's Egg. Depending on your point of view that quest is either really fun or ragequit-inducing.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
RomeoPapa someone in the is complaining that the fixed movement speed glitch is now happening in other situations.

Ran into a glich (pun intended) that prevents switching of movement speed (probably caused in no small part to the time foward object). i was ok with just sprinting everywhere, but after starting the quest "shipping disaster", i was returned to walking speed and unable to change it. this happened in the most recent version. fixes?

Edit: after my second 24 hour run through, i figured out that the cause was the vacation man. no idea why, but he prevents you from changing run speed on easy. since actual scenes with characters are done at the vaction place, this glitch kinda ruins the game.

By the way, (for HC veterans at least) it's amazing how you guys keep forcing players into different tactical situations. Case in point: the quest Stranger Things. Crowd control doesn't work in that dungeon at all. It's pure DPS. And I'm under the impression most attacks the enemies do is based off your party's stats, not theirs: their damage appear to scale depending on your level. Plus the need for combat items like Dragon's Egg. Depending on your point of view that quest is either really fun or ragequit-inducing.
They posted that bug on the forums aswell, but thanks for keeping an eye out

It's not all the skills that uses the players stat, in fact most don't. But you are correct, for example Crushing Gravity uses the players defense stat to attack, and we use our attack stat to defend against it. But since defense is much easier to stack than attack you will see an exponential increase in damage to the player with it.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
A bug that have yet to be fixed:
Improved encourage or encourage will cause problems when
1) select the skill
2) when choosing which character to use it on
3) select back
4) the game cannot advance any further
Another bug:
1) when decorating any house, the game will gradually slow down...
2) cannot be solved until the game is closed and restarted

Omegon

Nov 2, 2017
Jesus Christ.

Left a review earlier with some complaints, but I was still slogging through. But I got to Stranger Things and just...no. Went through the quest, beat the boss, realized that it turns everything hostile with a 7 minute timer to escape, didn't come close to getting out, figured, well, guess I should've cleared the map out first, right? Spent like an hour dealing with bullshit fights with their one-shot kills and their one-shot MP drains so that at least when it comes time to run I'd have a clear shot. Go back, beat the boss again.

Everything respawns.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. The worst thing is, this is the easiest quest left in my log. I can't go do other shit and come back when I'm overleveled at this point.

Put a lot of hours into the game but I think this is the point where I put it down and go play something else.

Have you tried avoiding the fights during the timer? I remember doing it in hard mode with about 3 minutes left on the timer and I couldn't avoid only 2 fights.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
A bug that have yet to be fixed:
Improved encourage or encourage will cause problems when
1) select the skill
2) when choosing which character to use it on
3) select back
4) the game cannot advance any further
I don't know if I am misunderstanding you, but I can't recreate this bug

Jul 28, 2017
I don't know if I am misunderstanding you, but I can't recreate this bug
I encounter the problem when in combat in warlord class, I tried to use encourage on one of my teammates but decided to return back to the skills page from the choosing character page and that caused the error. I'm not sure if it will always occur or it was just an uncommon occurence, will try a couple of times and try to upload video of said bug.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
How do you get Orange kid and Apple Kid to join your mansion? I did the Philosopher's Stone Quest but they keep saying I need an area prepared for them. Is there something I gotta pay to improve the pre-existing Alchemy Room?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
How do you get Orange kid and Apple Kid to join your mansion? I did the Philosopher's Stone Quest but they keep saying I need an area prepared for them. Is there something I gotta pay to improve the pre-existing Alchemy Room?
You need Westcatle Manor. You get it by completing Quest For a Cure

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
You need Westcatle Manor. You get it by completing Quest For a Cure
Yup they are already there. Hadn't talked to them in a while and after reading your comment I went to the basement (which I didn't know I had) and found them there already. I apparently kept misreading the wiki and confusing Westcastle with the Northmarket manor.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes