Jul 28, 2017
I encounter the problem when in combat in warlord class, I tried to use encourage on one of my teammates but decided to return back to the skills page from the choosing character page and that caused the error. I'm not sure if it will always occur or it was just an uncommon occurence, will try a couple of times and try to upload video of said bug.
Please try the below steps:
1) Using Meline in team and use her cure light wounds spell. However before actually choosing which character to use it on, press the back button
OR 2) Using Brownyn and choose any skill and when selecting which enemy to use skill on, press back button

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Questions

How do you do this?
"If you need to cheat your way into enjoying it, use the code “Ojou-Sama” to set Quinta’s affection to 101."

Is the mysterious girl as in ice cave girl?

New vacation events means that I need to use the default vacation at southport where I have to wait a day right to see all of those events?

What is the quest's name where the golden tomb one is in?

Wikia might be outdated, but I did everything there.

Jul 28, 2017
Not sure is because of in hard mode or what but are mages quite useless in the late game parts?? It feels like their damage output are not as strong as they used to be in previous versions... Also anyone know of any equipment that helps prevent either silenced, stunned or knockdown...

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
How do you do this?
"If you need to cheat your way into enjoying it, use the code “Ojou-Sama” to set Quinta’s affection to 101."
Northmarket manor - study room(The same room where the daily quests are, and where Jonegold and Clementine drop off their Lead/Gold bars). There is a red lever, input the code there.
Is the mysterious girl as in ice cave girl?
oooooo Mysterious :p

New vacation events means that I need to use the default vacation at southport where I have to wait a day right to see all of those events?
Yes

What is the quest's name where the golden tomb one is in?
The Phantom Breaker Battleground

Wikia might be outdated, but I did everything there.
If you mean quests, then if you check the , it have all the quests listed except for Quinta's LQ

Not sure is because of in hard mode or what but are mages quite useless in the late game parts?? It feels like their damage output are not as strong as they used to be in previous versions... Also anyone know of any equipment that helps prevent either silenced, stunned or knockdown...
Don't know when you last played, but in Version 0.42 AoE attacks were nerfed.

Reactions: Shades19
Jul 28, 2017
Northmarket manor - study room(The same room where the daily quests are, and where Jonegold and Clementine drop off their Lead/Gold bars). There is a red lever, input the code there.

Yes

If you mean quests, then if you check the , it have all the quests listed except for Quinta's LQ

Ouch..... Yeah not just that nerf, also the hard difficulty run is basically a huge factor for my problems now that I take a look.... Had to use potion for buffs for almost all boss battles after investment started raking in cash...

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Ouch..... Yeah not just that nerf, also the hard difficulty run is basically a huge factor for my problems now that I take a look.... Had to use potion for buffs for almost all boss battles after investment started raking in cash...
Well "Hard Mode", it's meant to be hard :p

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017

Yes

Weird because I used the red lever for cheats, but there were no options for me to change the variable

So I was right that it was the ice lady?

Yeah hopefully Quinta's LQ is added to the wiki. The only one I need to do.

Last edited:

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Weird because I used the red lever for cheats, but there were no options for me to change the variable
Just input the code "Ojou-Sama" and it will set it to 101, then go talk to Quinta

Yeah hopefully Quinta's LQ is added to the wiki. The only one I need to do.
I mean, I could add it to the Quests page, but I haven't written the walkthrough for it yet

D

Deleted member 1381732

Hey guys, what characters already have an updated artstyle ?

Omegon

Nov 2, 2017
Caster's Spark in every battle is basically a must if you run mages in Hard mode.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
I think it’s ‘cos I need to update to a later version but one of the quests keeps bugging (I forget the quest name but it’s the one where you have to clear the HMS Cucumber of those ‘Ausland’ animals, the captains key doesn’t open any of the doors for whatever reason & it kinda causes the game to crash). Does anyone else have this problem?

Edit: It was an update related thing, once I installed it, the captains key was able to open the door at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: master9057

poprune

May 12, 2017
The 'variable speed' bug caught me twice: after the tale-over of Eastfort, I was suddenly zipping round the map like a demented bat, but then just before I started 'Stranger Things', I was crawling about at walking pace... everything caught me on the way out, so I got out of the first cave with four seconds left... That's one quest that's going on the back burner until the bug hits again!

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes