Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
Does anyone have some savefiles the more advanced the better, mine are gone since windows update(7-->10), i forgot to make a backup.

HHH-3

Jul 27, 2019
The 'variable speed' bug caught me twice: after the tale-over of Eastfort, I was suddenly zipping round the map like a demented bat, but then just before I started 'Stranger Things', I was crawling about at walking pace... everything caught me on the way out, so I got out of the first cave with four seconds left... That's one quest that's going on the back burner until the bug hits again!
Is there anyway to fix this bug?

Jul 28, 2017
still missing one concept art and one doralice scene.... too lazy to play through the whole ark again...
can anyone post a replay file with said scene?

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
Hey i play the 44.4 Version and get random crashes.
It happend sometime during a place chang like enter or leave a town or enter/leave combat.

The screen went black with this Message
Script 'Windows_Base' line 113: RGSSError occured. disposed window

Is this a error from the game or maybe from my installed rpgmake? dont know the game need it or not.

Edit: The error happends really random, for example i leave a town and have a crash, load save and leave the town at the same place and nothing happend, but after 10-20 minutes it crash at an other place.

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Where's the mansion that's located on a private island that the MC purchased in the latest update? Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes