TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, I had to redo my PC and I forgot to save my saves. Could someone provide a save from the previous or one earlier version, please?
Thank you :)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Every time I kill the Kellos Juggernaut in Circle of Strife it revives. Is there some special thing I am supposed to do or did I just hit a bug?
It doesn't ring a bell but there's some boss fights,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where one of the characters is like a powerful mage and has an ample supply of resurrection potions and keeps reviving their guys over-and-over. There were a couple of nonstop fights that last like 10-15 minutes because of this. Make sure you have an ample supply of potions at all times.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
pls guys dont ignore me. the game is no fun with this crashes :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you extract the game to it's own file in WinRAR? Seems like RPG games run/save better on my system, once they're fully extracted. I don't personally recall any crashes with this game. Are you using an older system? Can you post a copy of the error message(s) for more skilled folks to see?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Got a problem with the new content, when you get into fights in the mountain in the new quest for Gargan, sometimes the rewards screen seems to get skipped at the end of the fight. When that happens, the next fight you get into will immediately crash the game and close it without any warnings. Anybody else seeing this issue, or is there a workaround to avoid it?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Got a problem with the new content, when you get into fights in the mountain in the new quest for Gargan, sometimes the rewards screen seems to get skipped at the end of the fight. When that happens, the next fight you get into will immediately crash the game and close it without any warnings. Anybody else seeing this issue, or is there a workaround to avoid it?
Do you have a habit of spamming the okay button to make things go faster?

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
Did you extract the game to it's own file in WinRAR? Seems like RPG games run/save better on my system, once they're fully extracted. I don't personally recall any crashes with this game. Are you using an older system? Can you post a copy of the error message(s) for more skilled folks to see?

i use 7-zip for extract. i prefer this programm and its not my first rpgmaker game.

the only thing what i changed the last month was my OS. i update my win7 to win 10.
But other rpgmaker games like roundscape works fine.

So i hope RomeoPapa is correct and its a problem from the game and not not from my pc.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
i use 7-zip for extract. i prefer this programm and its not my first rpgmaker game.

the only thing what i changed the last month was my OS. i update my win7 to win 10.
But other rpgmaker games like roundscape works fine.

So i hope RomeoPapa is correct and its a problem from the game and not not from my pc.
It's not your PC. It's a bug with the achievement pop-ups

Reactions: Delas

steleryuji

Jun 3, 2017
It's not your PC. It's a bug with the achievement pop-ups
i don't know about it, but i just wanted to try the game today for the first time and i have been crashing nonstop in areas where u can't save (dungeon fights) really stopped me from playing it any further after the 5th crash at the 3rd dungeon.... won't be trying anymore

Dederas

Sep 9, 2019
i don't know about it, but i just wanted to try the game today for the first time and i have been crashing nonstop in areas where u can't save (dungeon fights) really stopped me from playing it any further after the 5th crash at the 3rd dungeon.... won't be trying anymore
i played previous versions and they worked, at least for me . if we there is any older version aviable for dl, you could just copy your save files and it should be fine.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes