Jan 27, 2019
Check out my package mission is bugged and cannot be completed. When i go to the rewards at the guild, the rewards si from another mission and not the package one. Anyone have some clues?

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
Script "window_base" line 114: rgssserror occurred.
disposed window.

And then the game crashes.
happens randomly, when walking into builings, or starting battles. I can play an entire area and have it not happen, or load a game and it happens every time I start a battle or enter a door.

Hey, you know what is fun? Being 90% through a dungeon area where saving is disabled, entering a fight, and the game crashing.
Maybe just stop being a dick and allow saving everywhere, at least until bugs like this are non-existent. This is a lot more tolerable when I can at least save every few minutes so that a crash doesn't send me back as far.
I have the same Problem. did you try the new 44.5. version like RomeoPapa said ?

you found it here

u can just download an update patch from 44.4 to 44.5 there

i dont had the time yet to trie it , but maybe it helps u

Edit: next Problem :/

I try the new version 44.5 and play 30min without an error.

but now i make the ques t" nana why dont you get a job" . the first is the orc capture the nice.
so i speak to everyone . first the trader after the orc. but now in the orc camp i get a tooltip infight that says " some enemy use cover to protect there frends"

after the Tooltip i see only the combat screen with no input. :(

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Did something change in Virgin Gynocides?

I've visited all three families, but when I go to the theater and hit enter I do not get a cut scene, I just get the text

Thank you for a great season

So I have no idea how to advance the quest...

I have Raina in my party, and Larelle is in a cell in the main manor.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
can some kind soul tell me wich 3dsoftware are they using to make this game ?
i've seen it in a lot of other games too.
is it custom maid ?
The 3D scenes were made using 3D Custom Girl

I have the same Problem. did you try the new 44.5. version like RomeoPapa said ?

you found it here

u can just download an update patch from 44.4 to 44.5 there

i dont had the time yet to trie it , but maybe it helps u

Edit: next Problem :/

I try the new version 44.5 and play 30min without an error.

but now i make the ques t" nana why dont you get a job" . the first is the orc capture the nice.
so i speak to everyone . first the trader after the orc. but now in the orc camp i get a tooltip infight that says " some enemy use cover to protect there frends"

after the Tooltip i see only the combat screen with no input. :(
Sigh.... That bug is probably caused by a bugfix >.>
I'll let the devs know

Did something change in Virgin Gynocides?

I've visited all three families, but when I go to the theater and hit enter I do not get a cut scene, I just get the text

Thank you for a great season

So I have no idea how to advance the quest...

I have Raina in my party, and Larelle is in a cell in the main manor.
Did you make sure to talk to the right people? We've had users who went to the 3 families but for example didn't check the diary and only talked to the people in one location.

What you need exactly to progress is:
At the house south of the church: Read the diary, the grandpa and brother is optional
At the Curio Shop: Speak to the shopkeepers Wife, the shopkeeper is optional
At the Townhouse: Speak to the mother, the father is optional

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Script "window_base" line 114: rgssserror occurred.
disposed window.

And then the game crashes.
happens randomly, when walking into builings, or starting battles. I can play an entire area and have it not happen, or load a game and it happens every time I start a battle or enter a door.

Hey, you know what is fun? Being 90% through a dungeon area where saving is disabled, entering a fight, and the game crashing.
Maybe just stop being a dick and allow saving everywhere, at least until bugs like this are non-existent. This is a lot more tolerable when I can at least save every few minutes so that a crash doesn't send me back as far.
That bug was fixed, just update to the latest patch

I try to face the boss of cannibals corps and it freeze, just before teh battle, any idea of how to solve it?
Part 1 or Part 2?

Same problem with version 0.44.5
Yeah that bug appears to be the same as the one Delas found with the cover tutorial, my best quess is dialogue in combat freezes the game

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Check out my package mission is bugged and cannot be completed. When i go to the rewards at the guild, the rewards si from another mission and not the package one. Anyone have some clues?
Before or after you get Raina? Also are you sure you didn't just have Night of the Raping dead completed aswell? Because there is a kind of priority to which quest you get a reward for first if you have multiple completed before going back for the reward. Try talking to the Clerk/Raina again and see if you don't get the reward for package

Jan 27, 2019
Before or after you get Raina? Also are you sure you didn't just have Night of the Raping dead completed aswell? Because there is a kind of priority to which quest you get a reward for first if you have multiple completed before going back for the reward. Try talking to the Clerk/Raina again and see if you don't get the reward for package
i already talked but i guess i will wait for next versioon to see if it ressolved

Jan 27, 2019
That bug was fixed, just update to the latest patch

Part 1 or Part 2?

Yeah that bug appears to be the same as the one Delas found with the cover tutorial, my best quess is dialogue in combat freezes the game
I guess so, the dialogue freeze the game since i tried to fight a vampire lord and the same happened, he talked in battle and the game froze

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Even on the new version there are still several bugs doing Kevin's quest(but actually happened at the start of any battle) it freezes at the beginning of any battle doesn't display any options. Music still playing in background but battle menu doesn't pop-up. Trying restarting the game the same thing happened. It looks like instead of fixing the issues they cause more trouble.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I guess so, the dialogue freeze the game since i tried to fight a vampire lord and the same happened, he talked in battle and the game froze
Even on the new version there are still several bugs doing Kevin's quest(but actually happened at the start of any battle) it freezes at the beginning of any battle doesn't display any options. Music still playing in background but battle menu doesn't pop-up. Trying restarting the game the same thing happened. It looks like instead of fixing the issues they cause more trouble.
Yeah those are the same bug, and it's not specific to Kevin's quest. It's a bug that freezes any fight where there is dialogue, Conash is aware of it and is working on a fix and will get a new patch out ASAP

Reactions: GregoryMaximus

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i have the same bug
i updated to 0.44.5 and i worked for 2 dungeons and in the 3rd i got it again

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
He updated the link again need to check and see if the bugs reported have been fixed.
Link here:

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes