Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Any tips on dealing with the bonus boss in the new update? It's frustrating the crap out of me
It's a boss designed to test your tanking skills, make sure you manage your threat levels to have it mark your tank, who can then block that curse (Since the marked person is immune to the sacrifical lamb status)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Game OP updated to v0.44.6 BROS
Hopefully this fixes those game breaking bugs - once and for all?

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
So am I the only one who sees the Bro's title and thinks the next patch Series would be perfectly Named as the Ho's patch and deal with the love quests of several of the maids, like Randy, and the Twins Lilac and Violet just to start with? I mean it is Bro's before Ho's

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
So am I the only one who sees the Bro's title and thinks the next patch Series would be perfectly Named as the Ho's patch and deal with the love quests of several of the maids, like Randy, and the Twins Lilac and Violet just to start with? I mean it is Bro's before Ho's
The next one is Horticulture, make of that what you will :)

Kladius

Jul 12, 2018
Can u sleep or forward the time of day somehow?
Because I am trying to sleep in my bed and it doesn't work.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Can u sleep or forward the time of day somehow?
Because I am trying to sleep in my bed and it doesn't work.
you sleep only when you finish a quest or sometimes when you get a scene with one of your girls

otherwise you can choose the easy difficulty and you get the item timeturner

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I remember playing this ages ago, still missing a certain tag I see.

Thought i'd give it another go ... it's got weirder.

MC goes around enslaving girls, rapes a few and generally acts like a massive douche and nobody has thought "you know what, maybe we should be stopping this guy".

Usually when I play a game and i'm a bad guy there is usually someone trying to stop me from doing the bad stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes