Dederas

Sep 9, 2019
i played previous versions and they worked, at least for me . if we there is any older version aviable for dl, you could just copy your save files and it should be fine.
here is a link for the crator page. i will try vers. 4.3.1 an see if it helps

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
What is the diffrence between each of this games "subtitles" theres royal princess and a few others
It's really just a small hint towards what you will get in the update. For example version .43 (AKA. the princess update) focused on Quinta who is a princess.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Kevin's "quest" bugs out badly for me. I already dealt with him fixing the Fate Ender up in a MUCH older version of the game. Every single time I approach him now, the whole damn scene replays. Even literally after it's just been activated, the moment I speak to Kevin again, it restarts. I can't trigger his god damn quest at all

-___________________-

Last edited:

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Do you have a habit of spamming the okay button to make things go faster?
Not especially, no. I tried going through every fight without pressing the button more times than required just in case, but it still happens anyway. Best result I managed was using the Book of Hax after every fight where the first glitch occurred (resets screen state), worked about 3 times but not on the 4th time.

Jul 28, 2017
A personal suggestion for dev: If there is an important choice to be made after finishing a dungeon, have some time where we can save so we can immediately save and not go through an entire dungeon again....

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
A personal suggestion for dev: If there is an important choice to be made after finishing a dungeon, have some time where we can save so we can immediately save and not go through an entire dungeon again....
Well if you wanna be technical I wouldn't call it an important choice as the only lasting impact is if you choose one of them he stops calling you boss when talking to him.... In any case the no save points was an oversight and is now in the 44.5 patch

Reactions: Big Mountain

kobajagrande

Aug 14, 2016
I tried playing this game from the start, and ran into a game stopping bug. When fighting the first battle in Loan Shark Hideout (vs 3 slavers), the battle starts, Therese delivers her line "We're outnumbered but we can do this" and then nothing happens... The game stops, no further dialog windows appear or anything.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
can some kind soul tell me wich 3dsoftware are they using to make this game ?
i've seen it in a lot of other games too.
is it custom maid ?

Camrin91

Mar 23, 2019
Same problem with version 0.44.5

I tried playing this game from the start, and ran into a game stopping bug. When fighting the first battle in Loan Shark Hideout (vs 3 slavers), the battle starts, Therese delivers her line "We're outnumbered but we can do this" and then nothing happens... The game stops, no further dialog windows appear or anything.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
In the holiday resort, you can go through each room and steal all the towels. That actually sounds just like something Hero would do and it's hilarious :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Deathwings
Jan 28, 2019
Script "window_base" line 114: rgssserror occurred.
disposed window.

And then the game crashes.
happens randomly, when walking into builings, or starting battles. I can play an entire area and have it not happen, or load a game and it happens every time I start a battle or enter a door.

Hey, you know what is fun? Being 90% through a dungeon area where saving is disabled, entering a fight, and the game crashing.
Maybe just stop being a dick and allow saving everywhere, at least until bugs like this are non-existent. This is a lot more tolerable when I can at least save every few minutes so that a crash doesn't send me back as far.

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes