ryouG

Jun 10, 2019
Yo! found another furniture oversight. Randi loves them table stuff Dux Classic but nowhere to put in room she loves which is Eastfort Condo 1F - Kitchen.

edit: Another oversight. After beating Yeon but before returning to them Professor you can repeat Yeon's hideout.

Last edited:

Omegon

Nov 2, 2017
Has been quite a while since I played this game, have all the 3dcg scenes been changed out yet? Was thinking about giving it a whirl again.
There is a lot of new content but art has been slow since it's expensive and there is usually only 1 artist working on new stuff. Still, depending on how long you didnt play, there are lots of new and updated sex scenes as well.

Reactions: Xanado

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone know what the trigger requirements for 'Go for the Throat' are?

The wiki says that all I need to do is have Circle of Strife complete and the letter should be in the Northmarket Manor Master Bedroom. But I've completed Circle of Strife and have passed a few days doing other quests and it still hasn't shown up.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Does anyone know what the trigger requirements for 'Go for the Throat' are?

The wiki says that all I need to do is have Circle of Strife complete and the letter should be in the Northmarket Manor Master Bedroom. But I've completed Circle of Strife and have passed a few days doing other quests and it still hasn't shown up.
They were changed slightly, I just forgot to update them. Now it's Circle of Strife and you have to be banneret rank in the guild.

They were changed because you could technically finish the questline without being Banneret

Reactions: Eathlome

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
They were changed slightly, I just forgot to update them. Now it's Circle of Strife and you have to be banneret rank in the guild.

They were changed because you could technically finish the questline without being Banneret
Thank you for the info. I absolutely have not gotten to Banneret rank yet.

dvirgueza

Jul 18, 2018
Hi nice game, but I have an issue right now, I think if some glitch

In the mission "Hell to Pay" after I defeat the girl in the kitchen and I try to dose off the green fire, the game stop working, I mean I apply the Jar of Cooling Potion to the fire, but the game freeze when the MC says: oh, great, Well here goes...

and I can't continue playing the game.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
Hi nice game, but I have an issue right now, I think if some glitch

In the mission "Hell to Pay" after I defeat the girl in the kitchen and I try to dose off the green fire, the game stop working, I mean I apply the Jar of Cooling Potion to the fire, but the game freeze when the MC says: oh, great, Well here goes...

and I can't continue playing the game.
Which version are you playing? And is it the lite version?
Does it freeze before or after you see the flame disappear?

dvirgueza

Jul 18, 2018
Which version are you playing? And is it the lite version?
Does it freeze before or after you see the flame disappear?
I'm playing the latest version 0.43.3, and It's freeze before the flame goes out,

the game ask me if I want to use the Cooling Lotion and the game freeze right after I click yes

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I'm playing the latest version 0.43.3, and It's freeze before the flame goes out,

the game ask me if I want to use the Cooling Lotion and the game freeze right after I click yes
Did you use the lite or the full version?

Edit: I have an idea of what it could be if you used the lite version, and if you did could I ask you download the full version and try again?

friede

Oct 4, 2019
from

-“Dual” elements have been added- it is now possible to combine the effects of the “Anti-creature” damage types with regular elemental damage. Magic using party members who have natural “Anti-creature” element types built into their weapons will now have that damage type modify their spells (ie, when Larelle is equipped with the Black Truth, all her spells will do additional damage to Angels).

So if party member's WEAPONS have anti-creature properties their SPELLS will also inherit the anti-creature effects right?

What about ACCESSORIES? (e.g. Demon Slayer Charm, Inquisitor Amulet, Wolfslayer Ring) Will party members equipping them have their SPELLS also inherit the properties? Or are ACCESSORY anti-creature properties still confined to physical attacks only?

Btw, the wiki is outdated. Kyrie's acid wands no longer do Acid damage. She can now whack slimes for damage but her physical hits no longer do bonus damage to undead otherwise vulnerable to acid e.g. Golden Bones (the Golden Tomb guys vulnerable to Acid but has high MRF).

Is it just me, or did Kyrie's Acid attacks become even more overpowered against golems?

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
from

-“Dual” elements have been added- it is now possible to combine the effects of the “Anti-creature” damage types with regular elemental damage. Magic using party members who have natural “Anti-creature” element types built into their weapons will now have that damage type modify their spells (ie, when Larelle is equipped with the Black Truth, all her spells will do additional damage to Angels).

So if party member's WEAPONS have anti-creature properties their SPELLS will also inherit the anti-creature effects right?

What about ACCESSORIES? (e.g. Demon Slayer Charm, Inquisitor Amulet, Wolfslayer Ring) Will party members equipping them have their SPELLS also inherit the properties? Or are ACCESSORY anti-creature properties still confined to physical attacks only?

Btw, the wiki is outdated. Kyrie's acid wands no longer do Acid damage. She can now whack slimes for damage but her physical hits no longer do bonus damage to undead otherwise vulnerable to acid e.g. Golden Bones (the Golden Tomb guys vulnerable to Acid but has high MRF).

Is it just me, or did Kyrie's Acid attacks become even more overpowered against golems?
Mages will have their racial damage added to their spells, and to take advantage of this Kyrie's weapon was changed from having acid damage to "anti-construct", hence why she does more damage to Golems.

As for accesories they are limited to normal attacks or non-mage skills

dvirgueza

Jul 18, 2018
Did you use the lite or the full version?

Edit: I have an idea of what it could be if you used the lite version, and if you did could I ask you download the full version and try again?
I don't know actually, (I wasn't even aware that there were two versions), although if it helps I downloaded the game in this website, using the Megaupload link

friede

Oct 4, 2019
RomeoPapa can you explain more about the game mechanics of Luck? According to the wiki:

Luck/LUK: Affects chance of applying status effects and conditions.

I pumped Elaiya full of Luck equipment. I even had Felix/Yeon double pump her with the Favoured Fortune LUK buff. Her chance to instakill non-immune mobs don't seem to increase that much.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
RomeoPapa can you explain more about the game mechanics of Luck? According to the wiki:

Luck/LUK: Affects chance of applying status effects and conditions.

I pumped Elaiya full of Luck equipment. I even had Felix/Yeon double pump her with the Favoured Fortune LUK buff. Her chance to instakill non-immune mobs don't seem to increase that much.
Actually that's not something specific to this game, that is part of base RPGM games.

But to answer your question, the reason you aren't seeing much of a change is because the difference is close to nothing, you need so much more luck than the enemy to see a significant change it's ridiculous. For example to have a 50% chance of resisting a status effect you need 500 more luck than the enemy.

I guess the person who added those stat descriptions just included it because it does affect it, and I've seen no reason to change it because it's technically true.

However not to make luck useless HC does have some other uses for luck specific to this game. It slightly increases damage overall, also luck buffs/debuffs affect critical chance and critical evasion, 5% per buff/debuff stage

Last edited:
Reactions: friede

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
I don't know actually, (I wasn't even aware that there were two versions), although if it helps I downloaded the game in this website, using the Megaupload link
Means you didn't use the lite version... It really sounds like you have issues with the sound effect:unsure:
If you don't have any error messages I'm guessing you may have just had a bad download, try downloading it again from the BKG website

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes