George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Can you share error hints?

I haven't reached that yet. Why would that area crash? In the changelog I don't recall they changed anything in the Golden Tomb.
Not sure why, With every battle in there the battles would try to begin but freeze. So i copied my saves to the 0426 version and ran through just fine.

BarstBuster

Dec 9, 2019
There was a bug with the knights in there, but it had nothing to do with crashing it was just an exploit. But IIRC the fix isn't in this version, so that shouldn't be it. Sadly I can't say anything else without the person get back to us with more information on the crash
So Golden Tomb is still playable?

BarstBuster

Dec 9, 2019
Not sure why, With every battle in there the battles would try to begin but freeze. So i copied my saves to the 0426 version and ran through just fine.
That's new. I don't recall any HC game version I played freeze during battle.

RomeoPapa, if this is indeed a bug and isolated to the Golden Tomb I think the team can easily release a patch.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
So Golden Tomb is still playable?
Yes yes, it was always playable, the "bug" was an exploit that would allow you to basically skip the dungeon right to the boss fight.

That's new. I don't recall any HC game version I played freeze during battle.

@RomeoPapa, if this is indeed a bug and isolated to the Golden Tomb I think the team can easily release a patch.
If there was freezing and a regular CTDs with no error message, to me it sounds like either a memory issue or a bad download(They sometimes happen, just try downloading the game from a different source should fix the issue)

BarstBuster

Dec 9, 2019
Yes yes, it was always playable, the "bug" was an exploit that would allow you to basically skip the dungeon right to the boss fight.
Sorry. I don't know this bug. Beside I like how this dungeon is one of the first places that forces you to learn how to handle magic reflect and acid immunities.

If there was freezing and a regular CTDs with no error message, to me it sounds like either a memory issue or a bad download(They sometimes happen, just try downloading the game from a different source should fix the issue)
George Halstead, man, have you tried redownloading? Sorry, I haven't reached the Golden Tomb yet so I can't test this.

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
maybe my game glitched cause i dont have a mine cart
So I found out why, it seems temp variables doesn't get reset before the quest. You can fix this by entering the feywoods and leaving (This resets them) and then do her quest.
This will be fixed in the .2 version

Last edited:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
So I found out why, it seems temp variables doesn't get reset before the quest. You can fix this by entering the feywoods and leaving (This resets them) and then do her quest.
This will be fixed in the .2 version
exiting and reentering did nothing here's my save

Reactions: tuananhltv1

Papa Romeow

Mar 21, 2019
exiting and reentering did nothing here's my save
The feywoods is the forest next to the elves village, there is a bug where the temp variables doesn't get reset when you begin Quinta's love quest. That will in rare cases result in the minecart not being in the correct position. You can manually reset them by entering the elven forest (Feywoods), as that will reset them. Afterwards starting Quinta's LQ should be fine

Ryan87

Aug 6, 2017
I'm trying to do "night of the raping dead"quest, but the mayor doesn't actually trigger the next step of the quest. He just talks about wanting to be back at his mansion in another place.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Did they change the look of Theresa again? Now shes all grey and shit..

Game keeps crashing in the golden tomb for me..no error message, the game just shuts down.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 36 Votes