malaw

Jan 26, 2018
i have captured eastfort for quest chain but i have no idea what to do after that. Can anyone give me a clue??

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
When I want to search for the save, they do not appear >< Can you tell me how to know which variable to change?

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
I don't have this game on my Laptop (I'm not at home currently) so it would be hard to say but they usually are named with someones name (like :Melanie: and to the right you have a number like :20: and it's her base affection (in game it's hears and it's converted into a number from 0-100 based on her affection level).

The Screenshot is from other game so don't worry about it... it's just to show you how it looks.

Blue: Variables to change (their affection)
Red: Look for the names (Melanie) and then go to :Blue:

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Thank you very much ! :)

but i have another save editor ,and i thinked you spoke of the same saveditor ( sorry for my english )

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Not a problem, and don't worry about your English (I've seen worse... xd... Yours is 7/10 if you ask me)

//Happy To Help// Just ask If you need anything else

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
#No one is perfect...
Everyone is a human and needs help and is not perfect (just like our hero out there... that little pervert...)

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
What is your native language?
This Site is usually using English as base language (there are som Japanese games If I remember correctly, maybe some other languages too probably? I don't really know.)
My nativ Language is Elvish just like Nerys (Best Elf Slut In the game)

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
x) French^^ we are so bad with other language ^^ I can understand the basis of english ^^ And i can understand that thank to hentai games x)

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
I Tried to learn French For about 2 years and gave up after having troubles with remembering stuff... And since I traveled my whole childhood I've never had a Native language, and just use English for most of everything, I've tried to learn some other languages but I just can't... kinda sad xd
French Is a romantic language and the only thing I can is Basics like (My name is... bla bla blaaaa)

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Ahah , French is one difficult language ^^ I have good level with spanish , but without practice I'd lost all ^^

4.20 star(s) 36 Votes