Zeldinor

Apr 23, 2018
Hey, just fyi, the mega link no longer works. Not sure if that had been pointed out or not. Don't know if mega removed it or if the link owner took it down.

adenugr

Jun 15, 2020
I need help, I'm stuck at the airship. I saved Monica and then I have to save Renna but the problem, I go to the floor below and I arrive at a console with a password ... I can't find the password and I loses because of it. What's the password ?
No need to tell me to search this forum, I couldn't find anything convincing.
Hello anyone, i have the same problem with this and still cant find the solution. Help please

spiderscout

Dec 7, 2019
When using the flintlock does anyone else get stuck in an endless loop of your character attacking?

nopmar13

Jul 9, 2020
I finished this game last month and I was so looking forward to playing around with the different class combos and such. But I ruined it for myself even without cheats by:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I try to attach file with full gallery.
It is a save after killing post boss. Standing in front of a crystal to unlock all gallery.
Ya descargué una pregunta, pero ¿cómo salgo de esa área? Probé todo y siempre me lleva al mismo lugar? como sales de esa area

Ya descargué una pregunta, pero ¿cómo salgo de esa área? Probé todo y siempre me lleva al mismo lugar? como sales de esa area

1618817365046.png

I already downloaded a question, but how do I get out of that area? I tried everything and it always takes me to the same place? how do you get out of that area

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018

View attachment 1150834

I already downloaded a question, but how do I get out of that area? I tried everything and it always takes me to the same place? how do you get out of that area
Sadly I do not remember.
I deleted the game and my other saves after I uploaded that save.

Just tried to download it again to check it out but the lights just seem to go on a loop in the areas and there is no teleport ability or item.
I was not super thorough while going through the areas, so not sure if I missed something. The game has plenty of hidden areas.

Like if you go up here
Skærmbillede (20).png
And then through the wall here
Skærmbillede (21).png

It might also be because it is a post-game area and there is no exit.
Sorry to not be of bigger help.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

Arkatos

May 3, 2021
Disculpe mi ignorancia. Tengo al elfo enfermo. ¿A dónde tengo que ir para obtener las gotas de rocío de la mañana?
Excuse my ignorance. I have the sick elf. Where do I have to go for morning dew droplets?

Reactions: _Maou_
Mar 31, 2020
Nice game. The classes make it extra interesting and allows you to customize your characters well.
Noticed though, you can finish it with just 2 classes. Knight and Monk.
Do a knight on all 4 members until you get passive allowing swords, 20% attack, and heavy armor then switch to Monk.
Equip two swords on each character. Get 20% HP, increased crit rate, and 20% physical damage(replace attack).
Murder everyone and everything you see.
Put berserker earings on all if you're lazy. :D

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
If playing the 'good' route, will there be any unavoidable scenes where heroines are raped or have sex with other men or monsters? What about the 'evil' route? And I read in a comment there are 3 routes? What is the third route?

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
The MC is basically a virgin, idiotic, waste of space. Shitty personality. So the NTR is kinda useless here.

Seraphim2269

Mar 18, 2018
I dont understand the attraction to ginormous literally impossibly big tits, I cant be the only person to think it looks offputting and yet Games like this are numerous, its weird to me.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes