muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
My operating system is Windows. How can I give he permissions to write to disk?
Right click on the .exe and "Run as Administrator". That gives the program permission to write to disk.
If that works, you can right click on it again, select properties, select the compatibility tab and put a check mark on "Run as Administrator", click apply then exit it. That way it starts with Admin permissions every single time.

TheOneBeyondAll

Jul 21, 2019
Right click on the .exe and "Run as Administrator". That gives the program permission to write to disk.
If that works, you can right click on it again, select properties, select the compatibility tab and put a check mark on "Run as Administrator", click apply then exit it. That way it starts with Admin permissions every single time.
That's, exactly, the problem; I can't run it as administrator (Run as Administrator).

sutazen

Sep 25, 2020
Ayyyy i think i figured it out, i went back to all the towns talking to the NPCS and the girl you save from the goblins mention a noise coming from the first cave, you go in there and the cave is different. The cave is now a lot more tricky to navigate with hidden passages but at the end you find 3 fragments of desire and fight a boss. After the fight the MC has an idea and mentions the Fragments of Desire. As soon as i went to sleep at the inn, i am now able to use the fragments at night.
Thanks for the solution, it confuse me back then, played it half way but didn't able to use the fragments

sutazen

Sep 25, 2020
I experience an error when using Musket as a weapon for anyone, the game Hang. Any solution ? thanks

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Damn ¡¡¡ I just got stuck after obtaining flying ship, people says "Go to the library west from elven village"......... but there is not a library near to the elven village ¡¡¡¡
This is getting frustrating.....

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
For the ones like me whom got lost after acquiring the flying ship and are still searching for the Ancient Library, here is the location.
You must land right on the spot marked in the screenshot. It seems there is a hidden landing port there. lol

Reactions: tarzan123

kortell

Nov 3, 2020
i have 15 fragments of desire and it won't let me use any of them! i've gone through the game up until the final raid after the whole dark world stuff. any ideas why it won't work for me? throughout my playthrough i've tried inn after inn and none of them work. am i doing something wrong?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
i have 15 fragments of desire and it won't let me use any of them! i've gone through the game up until the final raid after the whole dark world stuff. any ideas why it won't work for me? throughout my playthrough i've tried inn after inn and none of them work. am i doing something wrong?
Did you:
1.) search the thread?
2.) Go back to the cave from the beginning and defeat the boss monster there? (The townspeople from the first town hint that they've been seeing a bright light from that cave after you progress a bit in the early game)

kortell

Nov 3, 2020
yes i've done both, beat the monster and tried multiple things on the thread. nothing seems to work for me.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
And to be clear, you're at the inn at night with at least 3 shards and no event plays?

I know there's something important missing here that was discussed in this thread, but I'm not gonna search through to find it, soryr.

cornet6

Oct 4, 2020
Also for those interested I have attached the walkthrough from the ULMF thread for the game (post 70). I did not link in the images it has, just included them in the zip but should be clear which to check by context
The only part that I don't get is the trigger for 'Witch and princess H'. I finished the game and never was able to trigger these.

Elzemeir

May 9, 2020
so after complete the game i cant start the game with the item and lvl carried???
wtf need to start from the begining..

D

Deleted member 1943340

When the crystal breaks into pieces and we collect them to obtain new powers, what am I supposed to do after that, where to go?

Edit : Ok so I checked the walkthrough it stated to use the upper magic circle to go back after collecting the crystals but, which key to use?

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes