NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Maybe someone who has already passed the game write me when can I use these "crystal of desire"? I know I have to go through some gameplay but I have just returned from the Crystal Tower and there is still no option when sleeping in the tavern.

And the second question. When you choose your "favorite girl" when we are asked, is this reflected in addition to her points? because the 4th option is the best in terms of points, because we get them at each of them. I mean, I understand that it can be reflected only in the story, so there are these options - I just want to know if it is better to focus on one of the girls with the answers.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Maybe someone who has already passed the game write me when can I use these "crystal of desire"? I know I have to go through some gameplay but I have just returned from the Crystal Tower and there is still no option when sleeping in the tavern.

And the second question. When you choose your "favorite girl" when we are asked, is this reflected in addition to her points? because the 4th option is the best in terms of points, because we get them at each of them. I mean, I understand that it can be reflected only in the story, so there are these options - I just want to know if it is better to focus on one of the girls with the answers.

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Should probably already be in the previous posts here (maybe next time use the search).

First question: You should be able to use the crystal shards after progressing far enough into the game (about a third into the game); however, you need to return to Topa Village and talk to a few villagers, who will be commenting about a bright light. Enter the cave you started the game in (north of Topa Village) and defeat the boss there. Afterwards, any time you sleep at an inn and have at least 3 shards, you'll be able to trigger scenes with the girl of your choosing.

Second question: If I understand your question correctly, yes, choosing a girl during the scenes and the "who do you like" questions (and during the optional events) does matter if you want that ending with the girl - you'll get relationship points which helps determine what ending you get. IIRC (it's been a while since I played the game), but who you choose during the quest to get the cure for Faerie (the elf character) also really matters. The walkthrough I originally followed recommends going on your own in order to get the harem ending, along with triggering the onsen scene.

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Should probably already be in the previous posts here (maybe next time use the search).

First question: You should be able to use the crystal shards after progressing far enough into the game (about a third into the game); however, you need to return to Topa Village and talk to a few villagers, who will be commenting about a bright light. Enter the cave you started the game in (north of Topa Village) and defeat the boss there. Afterwards, any time you sleep at an inn and have at least 3 shards, you'll be able to trigger scenes with the girl of your choosing.

Second question: If I understand your question correctly, yes, choosing a girl during the scenes and the "who do you like" questions (and during the optional events) does matter if you want that ending with the girl - you'll get relationship points which helps determine what ending you get. IIRC (it's been a while since I played the game), but who you choose during the quest to get the cure for Faerie (the elf character) also really matters. The walkthrough I originally followed recommends going on your own in order to get the harem ending, along with triggering the onsen scene.
Thanks.

In the second question I meant - why choose a single favorite girl since option 4 applies to everyone and gives the same number of points for each of them (in questions about your favorite girl). In the sense of whether the game automatically selects the girl with whom I have the most points or is the player mechanically making the choice and the game only checks whether we meet the conditions. (at the end of the game)

PS: And good work with the translation - there is plenty of text in the game compared to most of this type.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks.

In the second question I meant - why choose a single favorite girl since option 4 applies to everyone and gives the same number of points for each of them (in questions about your favorite girl). In the sense of whether the game automatically selects the girl with whom I have the most points or is the player mechanically making the choice and the game only checks whether we meet the conditions. (at the end of the game)

PS: And good work with the translation - there is plenty of text in the game compared to most of this type.
Yeah, I dunno. I just choose option 4 (I usually go for harem endings, cause who wouldn't in a game titled Harem Fantasy?).

As far as your second statement, it's a great question and I have no idea honestly. I would've thought it would be as straightforward as a end-of-game check to see who has most points. However, when I was trying to get all endings (for translation purposes), I was stuck to a certain girl's ending, even after artificially manipulating relationship points using game editors. That's why I mentioned other triggers that might influence the ending (see my previous post).

And no prob. The last few games were fairly mediocre and simple; I'm working on a much longer game (in regards to text) now, and I'm honestly getting bored of it, lol.

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
However, when I was trying to get all endings (for translation purposes), I was stuck to a certain girl's ending, even after artificially manipulating relationship points using game editors. That's why I mentioned other triggers that might influence the ending (see my previous post).
Hm, that's why it's a very important remark, because maybe some of them have an impact, not just the points themselves.

If I would like to play for the second time as EVIL, I do not know if I would like for each of the girls - the game is nice but a bit grindy and complex so it takes a lot of time.

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Can anyone help me out? I went to Fairy Village and left Fairy with the Elder now I'm lost and gotta find Mt. Coltz.

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Can anyone help me out? I went to Fairy Village and left Fairy with the Elder now I'm lost and gotta find Mt. Coltz.
Do you mean when she is sick?

PS: Yee, Mt Coltz is mountain - you were there when you fought the queen's brother.
In the elven village you have to go to the very top and then start climbing the hill. You need fruit from the tree at the very top.

Last edited:

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Do you mean when she is sick?

PS: Yee, Mt Coltz is mountain - you were there when you fought the queen's brother.
In the elven village you have to go to the very top and then start climbing the hill. You need fruit from the tree at the very top.
I feel kinda dumb for noticing it was infront of me, thanks for your help. If possible one more question, how do you get out of the flying ship?

Edit: Nevermind found out by pressing enter and space bar.

Reactions: Ryan Ferguso

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah, I dunno. I just choose option 4 (I usually go for harem endings, cause who wouldn't in a game titled Harem Fantasy?).

As far as your second statement, it's a great question and I have no idea honestly. I would've thought it would be as straightforward as a end-of-game check to see who has most points. However, when I was trying to get all endings (for translation purposes), I was stuck to a certain girl's ending, even after artificially manipulating relationship points using game editors. That's why I mentioned other triggers that might influence the ending (see my previous post).

And no prob. The last few games were fairly mediocre and simple; I'm working on a much longer game (in regards to text) now, and I'm honestly getting bored of it, lol.
I just want to ask If this is still machine translation or not? Last time I played it it was

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I just want to ask If this is still machine translation or not? Last time I played it it was
Errr ... I took an entire year (and more) to translate it myself, and I'm not aware of any MTL translation prior or currently, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. To answer your question simply, no, this isn't an MTL translation but rather a fan translation.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Errr ... I took an entire year (and more) to translate it myself, and I'm not aware of any MTL translation prior or currently, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. To answer your question simply, no, this isn't an MTL translation but rather a fan translation.
Oh This is a fan translation? I see thanks for translating this keep up the good work What's next on your translation list? I mean what's the next game?

Dec 9, 2017
How do these women stand up straight!!!??? My God, I've seen the big tit fetish before but this game takes it to the extreme. There is a decent RPG along with all of the adult content but I just couldn't stand looking at the giant tits of the females. It's even worse when you assign jobs to the characters as each outfit seems to accentuate them in some way. I'd like to finish it but I just can't bring myself to do it with the characters like this. Maybe if you could alter the size in some way so they're not as big. I'll admit I prefer loli but I will play games with normal sized women too.

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
Is this purely a reverse rape game or can the MC take part? They really need to add a tag or something to stop this confusion.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is this purely a reverse rape game or can the MC take part? They really need to add a tag or something to stop this confusion.
Where did you get the "purely" reverse rape idea at all?
For the life of me, I can't think of a single instance where the MC is being raped.
If you're talking about NTR (which is very, very different), then yes, there are optional NTR scenes (and no, I'm not getting into that rabbit's hole about the different definitions of NTR).

For the most part, it's called HAREM fantasy for a reason, and the MC is usually involved in consensual sex with his harem.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes