Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
the secret boss is so OP, anyone have some tips to defeat him, my team is Ninja/Monk/Knight/Sage and level between 41-42 but the boss Meteor's damage is crazy
Well, he's supposed to be OP since he unlocks the gallery, and yeah, Meteor is basically close to an auto-lose.
I'd try to grind as much as possible; it's been a while since I've played, but I remember giving my characters haste/speed equipment, along with buffs/healing on double-sword users to defeat him.

If you can't be bothered with that, you can cheat by maxing out your stats on a save editor, or just cheat with the items from the Beginner's Hall (Topa's inn, 2nd floor).

piruzin

Jan 11, 2018
For anyone else having trouble with "Missing stuff" errors even if you do have Japanese Locale set already, this game doesn't have as much CG as it looks like. You'll miss the story, but there's a full save on the post, go for it.

naryyyyyy

Mar 31, 2020
finally i clear this game but I didn't see the gallery dismantling code.
So three women
Can you tell me the code?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i keep getting an error that says unable to find vl gothic font anyone know how to fix this?
First, if you have a question please use the search function first before asking. I'm fairly certain that this question has been answered in this thread before. Second, just google the font, download it and install.

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
monk is WAY over powered i am level 3 on all character with monk and just downed the sea knight boss in 3 rounds (with swords equipped aswell) grinding it was worth it

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
is this real, I have main's knight lv2, then change him to monk, but I can't equip broadsword
I've seen a couple of people ask about Jobs and which ones are best, so I thought I'd do a brief primer on the jobs system.

1) Jobs unlock active and passive abilities while equipped, with new abilities unlocking as you level them. They also lock you into a specific subset of equipment options. Once you swap jobs, you can retain your old job's abilities by equipping the old job's passives. This is how you get really strong: just in the first set of jobs, having a monk (who attacks twice, but can only use weak equipment) who can wield greatswords (say, from having been a Knight for a while) gives you an incredibly lethal character.

2) You get jobs each time you clear a crystal, and newer jobs are generally better. There's a list of all jobs and what they're like in the starting town's inn's second floor.

3) A great starting option is Knight/Monk/W. Mage/Thief. Once you've leveled these jobs a little, shuffle them up so that your monk and knight swap roles and your thief and w. mage do the same. This will give you a lethal dps (knight1/monk2, as mentioned above), a strong tank with some debuffs (monk1/knight2), a fast healer (w.mage1/thief2) and a secondary white mage who can also steal from bosses and apply some debuffs.

4) If you want to try out some of the job combos without wasting too much time, the Weak Enemy item from the inn in the starting town (code for the chest is 1192) can give you a lot of job xp very fast, allowing you to play with options and then reverting to an older save if you want to play "legitimately".

Hope that helps!

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
All the walkthroughs assume you're going for a good ending; does that mean it isn't worth it to do an evil run? With a name like Good or Evil Will Save the World, I figured I could play a bad guy. I'm not really looking for an "everybody loves me" kind of game. I'd rather they all be my slaves, if that's an option.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
All the walkthroughs assume you're going for a good ending; does that mean it isn't worth it to do an evil run? With a name like Good or Evil Will Save the World, I figured I could play a bad guy. I'm not really looking for an "everybody loves me" kind of game. I'd rather they all be my slaves, if that's an option.
Totally fine. Yes, the game is meant to be choice-based, and while it really only has 2 endings, you can definitely choose to follow an evil route. The walkthroughs assume you're going for a good ending because if you're trying to be evil, it's really easy and you probably don't need a walkthrough for that.

After you choose the evil option following the defeat of Chaos, the game basically plays itself, and is comparatively much more abbreviated than the good route.

Reactions: Signtist

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
The walkthroughs assume you're going for a good ending because if you're trying to be evil, it's really easy and you probably don't need a walkthrough for that.
Ah, gotcha. I was concerned that there was a way to be too evil and get a game over, but if all I have to do is always choose the evil option, that's perfect! Thanks for the info!

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ah, gotcha. I was concerned that there was a way to be too evil and get a game over, but if all I have to do is always choose the evil option, that's perfect! Thanks for the info!
No prob. Yeah, to my knowledge, you can be as wicked as you want without consequence (other than a few "negative" comments), as far as game overs go. There are a few CG scenes you won't be able to see without being evil, in fact. However, choosing the evil route DOES result in certain characters being killed off. There are GoR for your characters and NPCs, but I wouldn't count that as choosing an evil route (because you're basically choosing a game over).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

donalol

Apr 14, 2019
Is there any way to speed up the text? Preferably change it to instant speed? The cheat menu doesn't work because F8 is binded to something else by default

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Is there any way to speed up the text? Preferably change it to instant speed? The cheat menu doesn't work because F8 is binded to something else by default
Not sure. I'm not the dev; I'm just a translator, and while I'm learning how to use RPGMaker to inject some changes into the game, it's neither within my legal power nor my will to do that. I haven't tried, but some/most RPGMaker games can hold CTRL to speed up game text.

As for the cheat menu (I have no idea what you're talking about there), there are plenty of other ways to cheat - As I've explained in the Read me and constantly in this thread, the Topa Inn 2nd floor room has items that basically insta-level you or avoid enemies, and you can also use Save Editor to edit your stats, items, and money.

lipnoodle

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone having issues using spells to target all enemies/party? Correct me if I'm wrong but you open up the spells in combat and hover the spell (cure/fire) and press the D key on the keyboard as I recall. Can't get my spells to target all.

Gaunt27

Feb 16, 2019
So, I'm supposed to go to The Dwarf Country, just got the new ship but can't find it.

Also, how do you use the Fragments of Desire?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone having issues using spells to target all enemies/party? Correct me if I'm wrong but you open up the spells in combat and hover the spell (cure/fire) and press the D key on the keyboard as I recall. Can't get my spells to target all.
Ah, that was my fault; I screwed up the Scripts file when I first translated the game. With some help, I patched it a few months ago. If this current game download hasn't been updated, download the translation from ULMF (see my sig) and patch it yourself to fix that problem. I think your particular question's been answered in this thread a few times if you want more help.

So, I'm supposed to go to The Dwarf Country, just got the new ship but can't find it.

toDwarfTown.jpg

Errr, that's from Etigoya's guide on the ULMF thread. Otherwise, follow the walkthrough in the thread (search for it).

Fragments of Desire are used to visit your female party members at night after you progress far enough into the game and also return to the original cave and defeat the boss monster inside it (You'll know to access it because villagers from Topa Village/the first village will comment about a light). Once you have those requirements met, you can sleep at any inn and use 3 fragments to unlock special H-events with a girl of your choosing.

Xcavator

Apr 26, 2020

You can use the Fragments of Desire after going back to the very first cave you start in. The layout changes from the first time you were in there and you have to fight a boss. After that you are able to use them at an inn when you sleep.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes