blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Ah thanks, played through a couple times and never noticed that one.

Heres my updated list if anyone wants it, didn't complete Marjorie's quest during my first run, found it this time though.

Blank Book 1- Ruined Castle
Blank Book 2- Dwarf Prison
Blank Book 3- Secret Library
Blank Book 4- Battleship in sparkling cabinet room south of Monica.
Blank Book 5- Battleship in room where you rescue Fairy.
Blank Book 6- Snow Village, magic shop.
Blank Book 7- Shrine on way to Une
Flare - Force Tower boss during Marjorie's quest
Holy - Force Tower boss during Marjorie's quest

Summons-

Sylph- Crescent Inn, talk to NPC by bookshelf.
Ramuh- World map, square forest East of Crescent.
Odin- Dwarf Prison
Ifrit- volcano
Shiva- Sky Crystal cave
Astrea- Dark World castle
Bahamut- Top of Coltz after obtaining Angel's Breath during Marjorie's quest.
And which one is Coltz again?? trying to find Bahamut but no luck

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Coltz is the mountain inside the Elven village.
Okay thanks but i cant seem to find the Bahamut at all. Already searched everywhere on the mountain but i cant seem to find this bastard. do i need to trigger a specific event before it? I already finish Marjorie sidequest (breath & branch) and i have talked to the elven elder but this bahamut just refuses to spawn.
Just to make sure, he supposed to appear at the place where you pick the medicine for fairy right?

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Okay thanks but i cant seem to find the Bahamut at all. Already searched everywhere on the mountain but i cant seem to find this bastard. do i need to trigger a specific event before it? I already finish Marjorie sidequest (breath & branch) and i have talked to the elven elder but this bahamut just refuses to spawn.
Just to make sure, he supposed to appear at the place where you pick the medicine for fairy right?
I think you have to do the masked woman in the ruined castle's quest for him to appear.

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
Weird, when I got him was after going through the forest area for Marjorie's quest, I thought Bahamut appeared in a short cutscene in the forest when I approached a giant tree or something, then he showed up in the mountain behind the elf village. Been a couple months since I played though.

Reactions: blulaz

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Weird, when I got him was after going through the forest area for Marjorie's quest, I thought Bahamut appeared in a short cutscene in the forest when I approached a giant tree or something, then he showed up in the mountain behind the elf village. Been a couple months since I played though.
OK thank you for telling me about the cutscene this is actually the part that im missing. i was like "screw it, idc about bahamut and just finish the game, including the secret boss.

But out of curiosity i decided to reload my older save. Seems like because i use the emergency escape after getting the branch, i missed out the bahamut cutscene. So when i come back to the forest, the cutscene suddenly triggers and he appears! lol

Reactions: TimothyMcslay

Enhanced

Mar 19, 2020
Great game, beat it once already, found a bare-bones broken english guide afterwards that's helping me get all the things, however I've got one question. I saw a post mentioning a "true bathhouse scene" naturally I am very curious and was wondering if I could be told how to get it? I'm already there on my second playthrough but I plan on doing a third, so time is not of the essence. thanks!

Enhanced

Mar 19, 2020
So I'm playing a third time now, and I'm wondering how you get the true good ending? Is it just doing all the extra stuff after exiting the dark world? I don't need step by step but a general run though of what the requirements are would be nice. Thanks!

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Sorry, what was the problem or inquiry in question? The latest patch is on ULMF and appears to be stable, but I think the current F95Zone download should be updated with that patch (again, I THINK).
Downloaded the game a month ago and it wasnt fixed. So I was just asking if its now fixed or not.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Downloaded the game a month ago and it wasnt fixed. So I was just asking if its now fixed or not.
Again, not sure what you're talking about, since there's been a bunch of problems that have been solved incrementally.
I'd recommend just downloading the patch from ULMF and installing it over your current game if you want to be sure.

Reactions: Quest0909a
Sep 12, 2019
So, for some weird reason, my character's job is upgrading and the spell is not going to her (Happening with both white and black mages, however Knight and thief are normal)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
So, for some weird reason, my character's job is upgrading and the spell is not going to her (Happening with both white and black mages, however Knight and thief are normal)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spells need to be bought. What she learned is an ability to equip.

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
First of all I did read, read me, I also have skimmed through whole thread but there one thing I didn't get no matter what.

"I'm ONE DUDE translating FOR FREE. I DON'T HAVE A TEAM. I DON'T HAVE PATREON. I DON'T KNOW JAPANESE.
THIS TOOK AN ENTIRE YEAR OF MY LIFE."

These words jumped out to me as soon as I have opened read me. But let me get this straight. Game originally a japanse game. Translation doesn't seems to be a machine translation, doesn't seems to be a complete rewrite of story either and you don't know Japanse. I just don't get how this can be possible. I am not trying to be offending or something, sorry if I have offended you, maybe I'm missing something crucial. Can you explain it to me please?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
First of all I did read, read me, I also have skimmed through whole thread but there one thing I didn't get no matter what.

"I'm ONE DUDE translating FOR FREE. I DON'T HAVE A TEAM. I DON'T HAVE PATREON. I DON'T KNOW JAPANESE.
THIS TOOK AN ENTIRE YEAR OF MY LIFE."

These words jumped out to me as soon as I have opened read me. But let me get this straight. Game originally a japanse game. Translation doesn't seems to be a machine translation, doesn't seems to be a complete rewrite of story either and you don't know Japanse. I just don't get how this can be possible. I am not trying to be offending or something, sorry if I have offended you, maybe I'm missing something crucial. Can you explain it to me please?
Sure thing.
I used a combination of Translator++, RPGMaker Trans, and Google Translate to do the initial trans. Then for literally every line (like, thousands of lines), I added another translation from a different online translator. And then went to work comparing the two translations for each, and rewriting them into proper English, asking actual Japanese people what certain words were if I didn't know (I work for a Japanese company as a writer).

Basically, it didn't take any real skill but a crapload of time and effort to look at each line, consider it in context, and rewrite. I will admit there's a few times I used creative license to embellish or change small parts that were a bit boring or repetitive. In Japanese, lots of things are lost when translating/transliterating word-for-word English, especially due to cultural differences as well as the limitations of each of our languages, so sometimes I did go a bit off the handle in adding information. And IMHO Japanese sex scenes are REALLY REALLY boring (basically just a lot of moaning in text), so I needed to add some dialogue to make it digestible for a Western reader.

So yeah, took a year of my life. And no, you didn't offend me.
I think something like, "derp derp your translation suxx lol", would be a bit more annoying to deal with, haha.

LightKey

May 21, 2018
the secret boss is so OP, anyone have some tips to defeat him, my team is Ninja/Monk/Knight/Sage and level between 41-42 but the boss Meteor's damage is crazy

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes