Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay, now I have a new problem: what level do you need to be at to get the Sword of Odin?
LOL, no idea. I got it at Lv40+ and it wasn't too hard. Then again, there's a ridiculous amount of factors like abilities, items, etc, so that level requirement varies greatly. You can cheat in a bunch of different ways, or just grind until you feel comfortable.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I like this game. I played and completed this, even before it got translated. I can recommend this to anyone, who likes big tits. The content takes some time, but the build up is exciting and then the sexual content escalate. The CG is aesthetically pleasing, besides being incredibly hot.

The're a lot of tags to this game—yet there's no [RPG] tag. I think, that might be quite appropriate.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
How do you save your elf companion in the empire ship? I can't get past that part
What specifically are you having problems with? Are you getting lost? Can't beat the boss?

FYI, Etigoya posted a walkthrough ages ago that helped with my translation, and I think this thread has one too.
Here:

Just scroll down to his post.

Kharn98

Apr 13, 2018
What specifically are you having problems with? Are you getting lost? Can't beat the boss?

FYI, Etigoya posted a walkthrough ages ago that helped with my translation, and I think this thread has one too.
Here:

Just scroll down to his post.
Thx but I already solved it, it was right after being teleported to her floor, I didn't know where to go but there was a hidden wall that I found

taeakow

Sep 28, 2018
How to use the summon thing i can't summon anything at all. should i download the fix for the summon to work?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
there are more than 1 ending but you cant do a new game+??? theres an bonus on the inn on the first town but still.......
anyone knows how to cure "auto" status?

Jun 30, 2018
I find the game top only the game then ends at some point is stupid, I would like it if you could just continue playing ... is there any possibility ??? would be really wonderful ..

1590704816935.png

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I find the game top only the game then ends at some point is stupid, I would like it if you could just continue playing ... is there any possibility ??? would be really wonderful ..
How can I do that??? I've played the game through several times ...
Not sure if I fully understand you there.
To your first point, correct me if I'm wrong but you're trying to say that you don't want the game to end ... ever?
My response is that, well, MOST JRPGs do end at some point. In fact, many RPGs in general do end. If you want an unending RPG-type game, you should go play Skyrim or Fallout, which has mods that not only extend the game but allow for a nearly endless experience (since you can constantly add new mod quests).

And the "ending" of an RPG makes obvious sense. an RPG emulates life, in a fantastic or illusional way. It stands to reason that, like life, the game should and must end to have purpose. If there's no death, or ending, what's the purpose of living?

But philosophical tangent aside, the dev, Kamichichi, has released two "sequels" (Apostle of the Gospel and Island Saga), both of which are translated into English and available on this site. And they're preparing a fourth title as well.

How can you continue the game? I'm not sure why you're not getting the second playthrough - IIRC, there are a few posts about that in the thread if you're unable to continue after beating the game. However, my experience is that I followed the "good ending" and was able to get the continuation after following any route (aka choosing any girl, or the harem route).

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
So, I'm supposed to go to The Dwarf Country, just got the new ship but can't find it.

Also, how do you use the Fragments of Desire?
Where to go from there?
wheres the dock town?(need ship to meet those dwarfs) Help needed!!!

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes