aren117

Mar 17, 2019
Where did you get the "purely" reverse rape idea at all?
For the life of me, I can't think of a single instance where the MC is being raped.
If you're talking about NTR (which is very, very different), then yes, there are optional NTR scenes (and no, I'm not getting into that rabbit's hole about the different definitions of NTR).

For the most part, it's called HAREM fantasy for a reason, and the MC is usually involved in consensual sex with his harem.
The game has a rape tag and the description clearly said there is an evil path. I also saw plenty of comments talking about reverse rape. Also, there are a ton of HAREM games with rape granted those are normally reverse rape only. Which is unfortunate for players like me who are far more interested in playing the evil bastard and not the overused run of the mill goody two shoes.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
The game has a rape tag and the description clearly said there is an evil path. I also saw plenty of comments talking about reverse rape. Also, there are a ton of HAREM games with rape granted those are normally reverse rape only. Which is unfortunate for players like me who are far more interested in playing the evil bastard and not the overused run of the mill goody two shoes.
A simple search of this thread for "reverse rape" only provides maybe 8-10 references in 28 pages, many of them simply in context about a discussion on what that term actually means.

Just because there's a rape tag and an evil path doesn't mean that there's reverse rape. With the confusion we're having, and with you expressing your own preferences, I strongly suspect you're confusing NTR and reverse rape. Feel free to educate yourself by simply googling what reverse rape is.

Unless I'm mistaken, you're a fan of NTR - Netorare, to be specific. And fortunately for you, this game actually does have NTR in it, as I've said in my previous post. To be clear, you CAN be an evil bastard in this game, but under the definitions of both reverse rape AND NTR, none of the sex scenes you're involved in during the evil route count as either of them (since 1.) you're not being forced against your will by a female, aka reverse rape, and 2.) you're not stealing any girl from any lover, nor are losing your harem to anyone aka NTR).

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
A simple search of this thread for "reverse rape" only provides maybe 8-10 references in 28 pages, many of them simply in context about a discussion on what that term actually means.

Just because there's a rape tag and an evil path doesn't mean that there's reverse rape. With the confusion we're having, and with you expressing your own preferences, I strongly suspect you're confusing NTR and reverse rape. Feel free to educate yourself by simply googling what reverse rape is.

Unless I'm mistaken, you're a fan of NTR - Netorare, to be specific. And fortunately for you, this game actually does have NTR in it, as I've said in my previous post. To be clear, you CAN be an evil bastard in this game, but under the definitions of both reverse rape AND NTR, none of the sex scenes you're involved in during the evil route count as either of them (since 1.) you're not being forced against your will by a female, aka reverse rape, and 2.) you're not stealing any girl from any lover, nor are losing your harem to anyone aka NTR).
Hmm, I think there has been some confusion here all I was asking is what kind of rape the tag was there for when it comes to this game. Most games focus on (”reverse rape” female raping a man or ”rape” man raping a female) which is understandable due to each impacting completely different fetishes. I don’t really where NTR came into the picture but it's not something I care about at all.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Hmm, I think there has been some confusion here all I was asking is what kind of rape the tag was there for when it comes to this game. Most games focus on (”reverse rape” female raping a man or ”rape” man raping a female) which is understandable due to each impacting completely different fetishes. I don’t really where NTR came into the picture but it's not something I care about at all.
Well, to clarify then: No, there is absolutely no reverse rape in this game (the closest you'll get is the loli-looking elf queen).
Unless otherwise stated, "rape" should be used for male dominant and understood as such, given it's by far the most prevalent on this site, while "reverse rape" should be tagged specifically for female dominant (and if that tag does not exist on this site, I agree that it really should).

aren117

Mar 17, 2019
Well, to clarify then: No, there is absolutely no reverse rape in this game (the closest you'll get is the loli-looking elf queen).
Unless otherwise stated, "rape" should be used for male dominant and understood as such, given it's by far the most prevalent on this site, while "reverse rape" should be tagged specifically for female dominant (and if that tag does not exist on this site, I agree that it really should).
Unfortunately, just like the ability to filter out tags. The ”reverse rape” tag dose not exist and we still have to rely on questions and comments for that and as someone who finds ”reverse rape” a big deal breaker it can be very annoying. Thanks for cleaning that up and sorry for the misunderstanding.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Quick question I noticed that the town name stop appearing when I enter a place is this a bug or did I press something wrong?

Merestis

Nov 21, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered before. Does anyone else get audio stutter in the beginning when certain music is playing?

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
Anyone else having issues with the game crashing when you’re in the pirate base? Any time I interact with parts of the environment it closes on me.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
i have this problem, cannot start game
pretty much the same, just i am getting "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" . Anyone knows where i can get that?
Google RPG Maker VX Ace. Download and install. Should fix your problems.

Just a little note for the future, most RPG Maker games you download will require you to have the RTP (run time packages) installed. I would suggest that you get VX, VX Ace, and MV.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
i have this problem, cannot start game
pretty much the same, just i am getting "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" . Anyone knows where i can get that?
You need to install the RGPMaker RTP. Google it and download it. If you've played any sort of RPGMaker game, you need it.

Anyone else having issues with the game crashing when you’re in the pirate base? Any time I interact with parts of the environment it closes on me.
Can you screencap the error and be a bit more specific? Also, did you download the latest version of the game?

Aug 31, 2019
Google RPG Maker VX Ace. Download and install. Should fix your problems.

Just a little note for the future, most RPG Maker games you download will require you to have the RTP (run time packages) installed. I would suggest that you get VX, VX Ace, and MV.
Hey, what about my problem? is there any solution

TheOneBeyondAll

Jul 21, 2019
There's a bug with my save files or I miss something (I already install the patch)? If I close the game I lost all my process even if I save it a million of times... Any idea of how I can fix it?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey, what about my problem? is there any solution
I wonder if you're missing the TKool RPG Maker. Simply put, it's the version of RPG Maker that's specific for japanese programmers IIRC. Try that and see if it helps you. Japanese localization does help as well. Like NTLEA or AppLocal?

There's a bug with my save files or I miss something (I already install the patch)? If I close the game I lost all my process even if I save it a million of times... Any idea of how I can fix it?
I think so. I don't know your operating system (Windows, Linux, MC) and what tends to stop saves are files or .exes not being given permissions to write to disk (Run as Admin on Windows 10).

TheOneBeyondAll

Jul 21, 2019
I wonder if you're missing the TKool RPG Maker. Simply put, it's the version of RPG Maker that's specific for japanese programmers IIRC. Try that and see if it helps you. Japanese localization does help as well. Like NTLEA or AppLocal?

I think so. I don't know your operating system (Windows, Linux, MC) and what tends to stop saves are files or .exes not being given permissions to write to disk (Run as Admin on Windows 10).
My operating system is Windows. How can I give he permissions to write to disk?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes