Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Any patch to remove the censorship? I love Kamichichi games but I definitely can't stand the censorship.

beckytwom

Dec 1, 2019
Where do I go after I get the red bottle in the sewers? Mc said we should go back to the church but nothing happened. Looked up the guide too and it directly said something about 2F so I am confused as to what I am supposed to do.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
I wonder if Gladiator, Canoner, Oracle and Mime also exist. As well as starting job (Civilian) would inherit passive abilities of most of mastered other jobs, like Freelancer did in FF5.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
so after complete the game i cant start the game with the item and lvl carried???
wtf need to start from the begining..
I guess Its postgame instead of NG+. Like in FF5 you able to enter Sealed Temple after main story.

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Seems like I can't steal any single item with steal command from someone with thief job. Is it because steal rate is just too low or most monsters don't carry items to steal?

Also during 2nd boss battle at pirate cave, the guide said the boss has stealable Fragment of Desire in the second battle. My thief kept stealing but still no success. It said "it's ineffective against this enemy". Same as when trying to steal any other enemies.

I ALWAYS got the message "it's ineffective against this enemy" every time I use Steal command from my thief. I can't tell whether I just failed to steal or the enemy itself carries no item.

In actual FF games, there's difference in message if my thief can't steal, whether the steal just fails or the enemy has no item to be stolen.

If that's the case then I shouldn't bother with stealing as it just wastes turn.

Last edited:

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I need help, I'm stuck at the airship. I saved Monica and then I have to save Renna but the problem, I go to the floor below and I arrive at a console with a password ... I can't find the password and I loses because of it. What's the password ?
No need to tell me to search this forum, I couldn't find anything convincing.

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Seems like I can't steal any single item with steal command from someone with thief job. Is it because steal rate is just too low or most monsters don't carry items to steal?
There's a fix on ulmf. Steal and target all were broken when translating, amongst other things.

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
not going to lie the walkthough is really confusing me like really annoying me
like what does this mean. jump to upper hole, 1st area right has hidden road.
this is the mission where we save the pirate queen

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
i really have a giant problem with this game:

when i fight these monsters on the dwarves island/continent volcano, the attributes got mixed/messed up really badly.
for example:

fairy had 500 attack power and 900 hp and now she has only 100 hp and these monsters have her 900 hp!
same happens with reina. what happens? i can only escape from these battles, because these monsters kill me mostly instantly!

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
I finished this game last month and I was so looking forward to playing around with the different class combos and such. But I ruined it for myself even without cheats by:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I try to attach file with full gallery.
It is a save after killing post boss. Standing in front of a crystal to unlock all gallery.
how on earth do u leave that place?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Lol what's up with Japanese adult content always seeming as if they were made by a 13-year-old? Not asking for a masterpiece of a story, but these adult games from Japan always have the shittiest story and dialogue ever. The MCs are always lame-ass white knights with cringy "power of teamwork" dialogue. It's like power rangers with a rare cringy ass sex scene that was written by some dude that's never talked to a girl tacked on. Even in this game, there's an "evil" path yet the MC still constantly acts like a white knight. The evil path is pretty much just about letting girls get raped occasionally. The art is the only positive thing about this game and it's ruined by this game's writing and story. I also find it hilarious that Japan has this huge tit fetish craze going on considering most Asian girls are damn near flat-chested

Last edited:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Playing this too and yea MC is so cringe with his flattery and speeches about women lmao

Also it's pain to have to play Final Fantasy but oh well. Does someone know what the civilian skills are? Civilian has the best sprites but is it just a waste?
Edit: Ok I see it was answered already. It seems Civilian has no sprites

Last edited:

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Lol what's up with Japanese adult content always seeming as if they were made by a 13-year-old? Not asking for a masterpiece of a story, but these adult games from Japan always have the shittiest story and dialogue ever. The MCs are always lame-ass white knights with cringy "power of teamwork" dialogue. It's like power rangers with a rare cringy ass sex scene that was written by some dude that's never talked to a girl tacked on. Even in this game, there's an "evil" path yet the MC still constantly acts like a white knight. The evil path is pretty much just about letting girls get raped occasionally. The art is the only positive thing about this game and it's ruined by this game's writing and story. I also find it hilarious that Japan has this huge tit fetish craze going on considering most Asian girls are damn near flat-chested
Every shonen content ever.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Also since the translator is apparently here on F95: thank you for translating this. That's amazing you devoted a year to the project. I hope I am able to do something like that someday

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes