Vaars

May 6, 2021
The Link to the " ." provided on the first Page doesnt work anymore. Is there an alternative Download-Site?

Pranav Patel

Jun 6, 2018
Sadly I do not remember.
I deleted the game and my other saves after I uploaded that save.

Just tried to download it again to check it out but the lights just seem to go on a loop in the areas and there is no teleport ability or item.
I was not super thorough while going through the areas, so not sure if I missed something. The game has plenty of hidden areas.

Like if you go up here
View attachment 1151029
And then through the wall here
View attachment 1151033

It might also be because it is a post-game area and there is no exit.
Sorry to not be of bigger help.
I did everything even I beat every memory beast but I can't find exit to real world I'm stuck in space dimensions. Please help

Elafel

Feb 3, 2021
The Link to the " ." provided on the first Page doesnt work anymore. Is there an alternative Download-Site?
I went to , clicked on "Run Time Package" at the top and then clicked on "RPG Maker VX Ace" at the bottom to download the RTP tool. Everything is running fine.

Reactions: Vaars

Wolfgard

Feb 9, 2020
So I just downloaded this and the patch. The post for the patch says it fixes a bug with naming characters, though not from what I am experiencing. It went from a bunch of random words to select from back to japanese after applying the patch. Has anyone got an idea of what I may have done wrong or is this the same for everyone?

Junx000

May 4, 2018
Come on man, i came here to enjoy some big honkers not to almost tear up from how adorable Rena is.

Dec 5, 2019
the game don't run
some files are missing
where i can find the file " audio/SE/Buzzer1" and "Graphics/Characters/Vehicle" please

Last edited:

Danyotel Vandalier

Aug 8, 2018
how to find the heroine 2 in gatekamira empire?i always lose in there
The game comes with a guide if I remember well, the guide has text and images to help you out with the main story even if its painfully vague, other than that I can't say for sure what would help but be faster.

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
The best of Renryuu Ascension is the suppose politics and war mechanics as the rest is pretty boring. the plot doesnt serve to get engaged to the protag because he is to edgy and etc..., the girls are all "we love you protag, lets fuck, the plot dont have any politic mechanic yet, so overall i want to see the games mechanics
There also use word hate white people which mean references to western political movements and don't forget they use word "racist", this is make me don't want playing Renyuu ascension again. I already to become follower him from another platform download hentai from past but this years, I just ignore and don't care about updating games, it's priceless.

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
No, I don't want NTR, I think this is enough for me
1) I didn't say I wanted NTR.
I said this game should maybe have the tag since the heroines can get raped by enemy monsters.

2) You shouldn't double post. All you need to do to quote multiple people is highlight the text and press Reply.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Kerrygamer

Jan 5, 2021
1) I didn't say I wanted NTR.
I said this game should maybe have the tag since the heroines can get raped by enemy monsters.

2) You shouldn't double post. All you need to do to quote multiple people is highlight the text and press Reply.
Sorry

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 497160

Overview:
Tumbling into the cave, a young man who lost his memory explores a cave guided by a crystal and joined by 3 beautiful women.

Somewhere along the way, his quest evolves from finding his memory to saving the world......

Will he save it with good or evil......​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-26
Release Date: Japanese 2016-08-08, English 2019-12-25
Developer: kamichichi
Translation: Emerald_Gladiator
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.30
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Patches: Bug fix
Extras: Walkthrough - Full Save

Thanks to Emerald_Gladiator for the translation.

View attachment 497161 View attachment 497162 View attachment 497163
I absolutely loved this game and its story, wish there was a way to avoid unnecessary fights cause every turn you make theres someone/thing there so its kinda annoying but other than that its fking amazing

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes