Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
i have bugs when using normal attack of summoner job and inflict holy damge of monk job which costs 15 mp. When using those skills, i got infinity loop of attacking sequence. How to fix this?
It's probably because you're using the old patch. You can download the new patch at ULMF, there is a link in the first post to it.

Reactions: Kuroc and XMonste

Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
Ayyyy i think i figured it out, i went back to all the towns talking to the NPCS and the girl you save from the goblins mention a noise coming from the first cave, you go in there and the cave is different. The cave is now a lot more tricky to navigate with hidden passages but at the end you find 3 fragments of desire and fight a boss. After the fight the MC has an idea and mentions the Fragments of Desire. As soon as i went to sleep at the inn, i am now able to use the fragments at night.

DrSquishy

Apr 21, 2018
Ayyyy i think i figured it out, i went back to all the towns talking to the NPCS and the girl you save from the goblins mention a noise coming from the first cave, you go in there and the cave is different. The cave is now a lot more tricky to navigate with hidden passages but at the end you find 3 fragments of desire and fight a boss. After the fight the MC has an idea and mentions the Fragments of Desire. As soon as i went to sleep at the inn, i am now able to use the fragments at night.
Just tried this, I can use the fragments now. That's what I get for skimming dialogue.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well, cant really play this, window way to small 800x600 on 42 inches, really hard to see, what iam doing.

ulryus

Mar 26, 2018
Someone explain to me how to use skill in multi-target ??? the game explains but i don't know when and to hit the "D" key

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
ok thanks.

Maybe a dumb question.. but whats the deal with these skills? My theif's steal has yet to steal anything. White mage doesn't even have heal. The "Prayer" skill fails every time and i dont even know what it does.
Steal doesn't work; another user (Mattn915) and I have been working on bugfixing (explained throughout the comments in this thread). We've managed to squash that particular bug and uploaded to ULMF in order to update the patch there. However, I'm waiting for his response to approve some questions I have before requesting this thread's OP to update the game with the new fixes. If you feel inclined, go ahead and get it early via ULMF.

lol, I'm glad you caught that. I wasn't sure why nobody was getting the event. I also didn't realize that (going back to the cave) was a trigger, nor that it was so easy to miss (I ALWAYS went through the second go-around in the cave in my playthroughs). A good reminder that we really need a stickied walkthrough.

Also, kudos to you for reading my translation and not skimming dialogue, haha.
I don't think it's necessarily my fault that y'all missed the trigger (since my role is mainly a translator and not a dev), but perhaps if I have time, I should add some sort of mandatory event in RPGMaker to remind the player (you) to visit the cave. Then again, I'd be breaching all sorts of wrong, legally, even more than I've already done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well, cant really play this, window way to small 800x600 on 42 inches, really hard to see, what iam doing.
You can do what Deathlocker said. I fiddled around with RPGMaker a bit to fix it, but you can also use ResizeEnabler (Google it) to manually enlarge the window. Or you can go into the Game.ini file in the directory and change Windowedratio = 0, to 1 (and set the parameters to whatever you want in the fields directly below that line), so that the game opens to a larger window automatically.

Someone explain to me how to use skill in multi-target ??? the game explains but i don't know when and to hit the "D" key
As with Steal (also described in previous posts), it's a broken mechanic that other users have fixed for me. I've updated my patch on ULMF, which you can find in this thread's OP, and I'll ask the OP to update this game with my patch once I fix enough bugs to warrant an update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Can you do anything with the small breasted one in the game.

mdduc

RPGM games are never hard if you use the RpgMakerSaveEdit as you can edit items gold stats and other things.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I finished this game last month and I was so looking forward to playing around with the different class combos and such. But I ruined it for myself even without cheats by:

I try to attach file with full gallery.
It is a save after killing post boss. Standing in front of a crystal to unlock all gallery.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
1577465429850.png
Sleeping in the inn nothing happens.
Do you have to be (Evil) to creep?

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
I finished this game last month and I was so looking forward to playing around with the different class combos and such. But I ruined it for myself even without cheats by:

I try to attach file with full gallery.
It is a save after killing post boss. Standing in front of a crystal to unlock all gallery.
How do I get to the top of the tower with the nun? Can't find the secret entrance

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes