Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Wow just finished the game and did two playthroughs.
Good guy ending (Single girl and Harem) and the bad guy ending.

The game turns out much better than I thought when I simply looked at the cover.
The girls feel alive and believable. The journey till the end felt like it was a nice, adventure with a party of beautiful girls.
Definitely one of the better Erotic rpg I have played thus far.

Excellent translation too. Thank you very much. It feels good that I am not dealing with MTL and more importantly, the translation is readable and the personality of the characters are still able to present itself.

The game could have been better if they polish it further.

1. The main girls could have more romantic dates or events to deepen their relationship with MC. While the journey feels nice, the girls are still a bit lacking. Almost like they didn't fully commit to this kind of storytelling and leave it almost done.

2. The story is not very consistent in its quality. The latter half feels more like the villain keep appearing left and right trying to one-up each other. Not a very interesting attempt at the story, and it gets a bit tedious.

3. The random encounter is woefully unbalanced. I can walk just merely three steps and immediately another encounter.

4. The erotic scenes are such a cock tease. The dialogues keep saying the girl could get pregnant, and the guy promises to take responsibility, but nothing really happens. And this pattern keeps repeating itself for all girls. I want to see some preggo man...

Despite all the above grievances, the game's enjoyable aspects outshine its lacking.

1. The sex scenes are beautifully drawn, and I think the artist did justice to all the boobs lover. The girls are pretty too. I like Monica the most. She feels like the perfect balance. Youthful look, big breasts but not extremely big, and likeable personality
The dialogues are actually erotic and romantic, which is a pleasant surprise since most erotic game focuses on the fetish and not on the emotional side of sex. But you will realise the dialogue's pattern soon enough as already previously mentioned.

2. The protagonist is a male. Erotic Rpg often is a female protagonist. It is harder to find a male one. Ironic.

3. Good uses of exclusivity of choices. Throughout the game, It feels like the choices do actually matter. This is because the good and bad meter tells you that eventually, you will be judged based on it. And you will have a small dilemma when presented with a choice.

4. The game is able to retain its difficulty. Usually, the game becomes a cakewalk halfway through because of the player having done too much grinding. However, not this game, the game somehow still able to showcase bosses that still give me a challenge even when I am beating up mostly every single enemy I encountered. And the challenge are usually resolved itself when I change the job of the character and set up the skills more appropriately. A surmountable challenge through some planning is a good challenge design.

In overall, it is a pleasant game and definitely worth your money to buy it and support the devs.

Here are some cheat/short tips.

Item ID for save editor

item 9 silver apple
item 10 mana up
item 11 power up
item 12 guard up
item 13 magic up
item 15 speed up
item 16 luck up
item 34 fragment of desire

Variable 65 harem flag (Enable it to unlock hot spring event and subsequently the 3rd-night crawl event with the girls )
You can still trigger a hot spring event after having done it, and you can still get a harem ending after choosing your girl during the Fairy illness.

Easily Missable Sex scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ending Spoiler

In my save files, the first save is just before meeting with the demon king. And from the bottom up, are a few important save points of good and bad guy route

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuzuda

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks. Yeah, this was one of my first translations, and by far the longest when I first started.
I'm actually redoing the translation in my spare time to fix a ton of bugs and typos, so that'll be fun.

Oh yes, Variable 65. I did so much tweaking on that trigger (and others) to make it easier to get the harem ending/bath scene. That was terribly coded in RPGM, and frustrating to understand the Japanese notes on it, lol.

Eh, I didn't think it was THAT difficult to miss too many scenes, but:

The Endings you missed:

Anyway, if you liked the game, great. The circle has a few more games (equally long and with great art), as I said before. They're under the "Apostle" umbrella, and I'd translate them too, but one's already translated ("Gospel") and "Rebellion" (I think it's going to be translated by Kagura ... so that'll be a while). Therefore, I'd recommend them.

I'll also be updating my translation of this game, but it's not especially urgent for me. It's more just closure for this game, which holds a dear place in my heart, lol.

Reactions: Zappky

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Cool, thank you very much for the game. I remember your work on the silent pill too. It is very nice to see you adding dialogues and tweaking the game. It really does make the game feel more worthwhile.
I am also heavily into pregnancy fetish, and the preggo text makes everything instantly hotter. I really wanted to see them preggo haha
Thank you for the suggestions of games, so many good games to try out haha

The princess scene is hard to trigger. I went back to the castle many times throughout the game, and nothing works.

Lance-Kelly

Feb 5, 2022
Exist tips for defeat boss is there a pirate boss mosnter at the beginning of the game? The problem is that ngestuck there continues and always lose pirate boss mosnter at the beginning of the game? The problem is that ngestuck there continues and always loses

Dominic605

Nov 15, 2021
Thanks you
Thanks. Yeah, this was one of my first translations, and by far the longest when I first started.
I'm actually redoing the translation in my spare time to fix a ton of bugs and typos, so that'll be fun.

Oh yes, Variable 65. I did so much tweaking on that trigger (and others) to make it easier to get the harem ending/bath scene. That was terribly coded in RPGM, and frustrating to understand the Japanese notes on it, lol.

Eh, I didn't think it was THAT difficult to miss too many scenes, but:

The Endings you missed:

Anyway, if you liked the game, great. The circle has a few more games (equally long and with great art), as I said before. They're under the "Apostle" umbrella, and I'd translate them too, but one's already translated ("Gospel") and "Rebellion" (I think it's going to be translated by Kagura ... so that'll be a while). Therefore, I'd recommend them.

I'll also be updating my translation of this game, but it's not especially urgent for me. It's more just closure for this game, which holds a dear place in my heart, lol.
Hey do you know how to defeat Immanuel

Dominic605

Nov 15, 2021
what i means is after beaten the Emmanual (last boss) and activate the CG ball, is the end game isn't ? so couldn't back to the original world anymore right? . I thought there will something 2nd ending again like others game and back to start menu, and start all over from first play and continued with the level, skills of character .. hahaha
How did you beat Immanuel can you please tell me

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
but where is the guide?
Fuuuuu ... That's my bad. I thought I wrote one for this game.
It's actually on ULMF, by Etigoya.

Hey do you know how to defeat Immanuel
Yes. Cheat via save editors or the Hall of Beginners. Grind. Or spam destruction spells at him/double sword with lots of healing. He's hard as hell for a reason.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Emerald_Gladiator
Hello Emerald: Got this error while trying to steal the gold from this barrel from Lisfah's quarters:
If you can tell me how to fix it manually, I'll try!
Before you ask, yes, I applied the bugfix before I started playing!

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Emerald_Gladiator
Hello Emerald: Got this error while trying to steal the gold from this barrel from Lisfah's quarters:
If you can tell me how to fix it manually, I'll try!
Before you ask, yes, I applied the bugfix before I started playing!
Damn, thought I squashed all the bugs.
Okay, thanks for letting me know. If you've already applied the patch, I'll fix that one.
I'm trying to create an update to my translation patch anyway, so this helps.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes