Scoobsta

Aug 15, 2022
I'm stuck in the tower where nun is among my companion. It hints to find hidden wall but im unable to. Any help?
tower6F.jpg
pic taken straight from the walkthrough that was posted: simply press enter right here and a staircase should open up to your right. be careful not to miss the nun scene that i believe is on floor 2 in a side room, maybe floor 3?

Reactions: Rex01

Quest0909a

Jul 26, 2020
if u play android version, i suggest you to just stop playing the game.
1. lisfa pirate bug error (a barrel with gold inside, avoidable, can progress)
2.save monica bug error (room 2, i tried to avoid this room, but looks like monica is inside, its means im stuck, and its the end for android port version.
Isn't there any way to fix this error?

VannDeVries

Jul 18, 2019
Itd like to thank those who ported to android and of course translated/worked on the game. Turn based RPG like FF/this i never enjoyed cause they were too damn hard but this one was enjoyable

Im on android and finished/beat the game on my like 1.5 playthrough (had to use old save before the secret boss area/final arc before that where was outside and can move around).

Theres a super helpful walkthrough/already asked questions on this thread

I hadnt run into the game breaking bugs like the others on android but for those who are gonna play it and dont know how/didnt want to save edit on android:
I HIGHLY suggest you atleast take the chest contents at starter town inn 2f (other users/people who worked on it have pointed out that the code is 1192). You dont need it for the main story tbh if you want a no hacks run, but for the CG boss if you dont want to spend 4/8/12 hours grinding levels/job switching thats where itll come in handy. I was level 40-50 when was in the post story and about to fight the CG boss, i got 1 shot before my first turn. Whats worse is that you are stuck there (or atleast i hadnt read/found a way out).

Make multiple saves before descending into the final battle section when you are flying on the ship and can go from there. I had barely any armor types/weapons for that CG boss and couldnt change much since stuck there.

For the CG boss i used the chest after main game to max every class for the supportability,risk ect. As well as the gold to buy armours/travelling merchant shoes

Lvl 99 and 2 black mages+2 white mages is how i beat it. Gravity/curaga/haste/reflect/sword defence buff/wise 50mp% /blizzaga/ball/arise/haste- was what i used.
Hardest part is hoping the first move doesnt 1 shot anyone, then haste all+ sword def buff spam+curaga from there with gravity mixed in. Then more buffs from the 2 white mages like reflect/shell/

Magic evasion%/immunity doesnt work. Slow only takes off haste/darkness doesnt work.

I cheesed my soul/equippability/supportability with risk: soo that
1:white mages could run both black magic+wise /black mages could run sword+wise
2: all chars could run these-
lightning strike+hp20%+hp10%+mag def10%+auto reflect(dont think it worked+force shield( which also dont think worked) (maybe the cheese didnt work)
3: everyone ran shieldbearing+cane mastery

The risk skills that i kept on once commiting to an accessory to equip were: exp slip,atk down,luxury

How i think i cheese'd it is i equipped a buncha risk items>equipped the buffs.
Once i equipped the buffs i removed the unnecessary risk i then used Q or W to repeat until the last char. Then you exit and never check ability settings again cause then it reverts if you do. I know it works because i did that method for 20% att on 1 char and knew that it stuck via checking stats and saw the raised att.

Even max level and what i thought were the best gear to use that fight was still hard and you get 2 shot if you are sleeping on the curagas

Maybe i could upload screenshots of my build if someone needs it

Hopefully that mess helps someone before late game/once they have the starter town 2f inn chest.

Thanks once again for those who translated/ported to android

Last edited:

Hugel

Aug 30, 2017
Was having fun until encountered "save Monica bug" like most people who play the android version.
R.I.P :confused:
I will just play another game then. IMG_20220923_153321.jpg

Reactions: Darkknight2288

AzureZ

Aug 11, 2021
Is there a way to call ship or summon ship ?
try to go to earth crytal but my ship still park at elf village

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes