WeirdGuy48

Jul 25, 2020
Also, is the combat move bar suppose to stop when you are choosing a move, cause it isnt stopping for me

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
So I was following the walkthrough from ULMF thread. And I'm confused in this part.

#Water Crystal Part
upper right pub help master (if 2nd choice dont help, then later go church get 2nd choice dont help sister has H [in old version, if dont help pub master then help sister has bug])
upper left church talk to sister then go church underground (if old version need go back of church get magic key)
1st area hidden road in back of right window
2nd area go east, pass box has hidden road
click 2 small crystal, to deep has 3 box, one has 欲のかけら
deep get red bottle and vs big slime (can steal 欲のかけら)

What is meant by underground Church. Where are the other things located after the church part. And it says to unlock the Nun 2 scene, you have to have her accompany you, but my nun died after i unlocked the first scene. Do I need to load back and save her? What would be the best way to save her?
1. Save the pub master first.
or
2. Don't help the pub master and save the nun.

Senpai_Desu

May 21, 2022
So I was following the walkthrough from ULMF thread. And I'm confused in this part.

#Water Crystal Part
upper right pub help master (if 2nd choice dont help, then later go church get 2nd choice dont help sister has H [in old version, if dont help pub master then help sister has bug])
upper left church talk to sister then go church underground (if old version need go back of church get magic key)
1st area hidden road in back of right window
2nd area go east, pass box has hidden road
click 2 small crystal, to deep has 3 box, one has 欲のかけら
deep get red bottle and vs big slime (can steal 欲のかけら)

What is meant by underground Church. Where are the other things located after the church part. And it says to unlock the Nun 2 scene, you have to have her accompany you, but my nun died after i unlocked the first scene. Do I need to load back and save her? What would be the best way to save her?
1. Save the pub master first.
or
2. Don't help the pub master and save the nun.

Never mind. I simply had to load back and save the pub owner. Only then will everything else be relevant.

oloadc0

Jun 21, 2020
Guy, I defeat the Last boss that will unlocked all CG. How do I get New Game+ After That since Heroine said lets go home.

Chef Lazarus

Jan 2, 2020
after i defeat boss in northern cave and get 3 fragments the dialog of town's people didn't Change. is this a bug. they kept saying there is sound in the north.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes