UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Just tried to check this out (after I've been apparently watching it for years).
The mega link was the only one that worked and actually sent me to a downloadable package. :unsure:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Just tried to check this out (after I've been apparently watching it for years).
The mega link was the only one that worked and actually sent me to a downloadable package. :unsure:
Shit man, this was released 7 years ago, and I think I translated it nearly 4 years ago, so if you've been watching it for years, you missed out for a while. If you haven't heard, the devs released 4 (?) more games, all of which have been translated professionally.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Turns out I've downloaded it back when, unpacked it, played for maybe 15 minutes, then ... I don't know. Never got back to it, I guess.
Things happen. Haven't even had time to look into it again yet.

hungdeptrai02

Mar 9, 2023
Shit man, this was released 7 years ago, and I think I translated it nearly 4 years ago, so if you've been watching it for years, you missed out for a while. If you haven't heard, the devs released 4 (?) more games, all of which have been translated professionally.
Can u help me fix this =(((

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Wondering if Emerald_Gladiator is interested in doing Kamichichi's new game:
Looks intriguing, and yes, I def would, but I've got so many translations I'm backed up on (and have sorta promised folks), so I don't think it'll be anytime soon. Plus, Kagura did the last few and did a great job, and they'll likely take this one up too. Might take a while for them, so we'll see who gets to it first.

Can u help me fix this =(((
Heimeropen said it. I'd redownload the file/patch and also change your settings to Japanese Locale and then test it out again.

Nov 8, 2022
Not to my knowledge. It's an older game, and Japanese. Not an auspicious combo for uncensoring. Devs do have updated anims for all their games on their site, but I can't remember if they're uncensored (likely not).
also i heard that there was 4 more games after this one. Can i have their names?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes