Kaigunchusa

Jun 1, 2021
guys i need help it said that i need RPGVXAce RTP to run this game. can anybody show me where the link to download and install to run this game?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

ffs people, learn to use a search engine.
lol, yeah. I saw the question earlier, copy/pasted "RPGVXAce RTP" into google, and that link was literally the first search query that popped up, which not only provided the download but also instructions to install. It was so easy that I didn't bother to reply due to how lazy the previous poster was.

Kaigunchusa

Jun 1, 2021
lol, yeah. I saw the question earlier, copy/pasted "RPGVXAce RTP" into google, and that link was literally the first search query that popped up, which not only provided the download but also instructions to install. It was so easy that I didn't bother to reply due to how lazy the previous poster was.
too lazy to reply but ready to type a long ass comment to feed your ego

Zaxusion10

Apr 11, 2024
Why when I open this game file a lot of it is missing like graphics/character/vehicle
graphics/animation/attack1 etc
I cant even play normal and said that thing can anyone send new file for this game

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Why when I open this game file a lot of it is missing like graphics/character/vehicle
graphics/animation/attack1 etc
I cant even play normal and said that thing can anyone send new file for this game
You likely need the RPGM RTP (package). Just google it and install it on your computer. Should be free.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes