Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I believe that's because Joiplay/your device is missing RTP files required for the game to load.

I don't know how to add RTP files to Android, or whatever OS you're using, but I'd imagine it's as simple as searching online for how to do it.

SlenderDogkokorog

Jul 31, 2023
I believe that's because Joiplay/your device is missing RTP files required for the game to load.

I don't know how to add RTP files to Android, or whatever OS you're using, but I'd imagine it's as simple as searching online for how to do it.
Oh, no thanks anyway i finally found whats the error and not the rtp files when i download the game in android and pc some file that android that don't have... So i can't go any further, or outdated version

Mar 6, 2021
>Harem Fantasy
>First proper "Good Path" lewd scene is princess getting sodomized by evil villain mage
Yeah, screw this lmao. When will those jap devs learn from EMMM. I wonder if those Apostle games also suffer from this pseudo-NTR garbage.

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
Any android version? Cant open the game with joiplay

nvm, going to play on pc

Last edited:

RayzerBlade

Jan 8, 2023
Im hella stupid but I keep getting. I have my thing set to the japanese locale. It also happens with other RGSS3player games where it has missing files.

1696932525490.png

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Im hella stupid but I keep getting. I have my thing set to the japanese locale. It also happens with other RGSS3player games where it has missing files.

View attachment 2994619
Given I don't even have that file in my graphics folder, and since this issue for you isn't specifically linked to this game (and is an issue associated to other RPGM VX games for you), I'm guessing you're missing the RTP package. Did you install that?

Reactions: Andre1491

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok. So. A few questions...

One. Is the game in the OP updated with the latest translation patch or not?

Two. If it is... Can someone tell me why the Recover support skill of the White Mage doesn't seem to do anything? It says that it's supposed to heal some HP passively after every fight... but I haven't seen it work, ever.

Three... what the heck is Prayer supposed to do?

Edit:
I checked, the game in the OP does NOT have the latest patch applied... got that in, but the Recover skill still seems broken?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes