Gilleas

Nov 15, 2021
While I'm waiting for the OP to update, I'm gonna post a patch here that should fix quite a few bugs and improve dialogue/word-wrapping. Thanks to Mattn915 and Aeternalis over at ULMF for their help.
This isn't comprehensive (e.g. still can't figure out why getting antidotes/potions from barrels/boxes say "I got poisoned") and I'm still working on it, but it does remove a lot of the problems like the Steal Mechanic, multi-targeting for spells, naming party members, etc.

Just replace the Data folder in your directory with this one.
Hi u mind uploading it somewhere else? It's blocked on my network, I can't download it

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
The game it's bugged or something?, because i can't heal Fairy with anything(spells or potions)!!!

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Install the as written in the OP.
Android? Im using joiplay how to do this, when i extracted the VX Ace RTP file, it showed file "RTP 100" what do i do, whe i open the setup.exe inside "RTP 100" it opens joiplay and acts like its a game trying to launch it, btw i havent tried the game just securing it, ans reviewing comments, and trying to do the complications, i hope i get some help

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Guys is there something i need to do before playing the game? You guys got any tips and something i need to know, would appreciate

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
what to do after fighting the jelly under the wells church.plz help im stuck.
Guys is there something i need to do before playing the game? You guys got any tips and something i need to know, would appreciate
Can anyone provide me cheats?
My god, I translated this nearly 3 and a half years ago. Come on, people.
Okay, for those of you who want tips or cheats, please read the files Read me and No seriously moron, read the Read me (and yes, I named them that because I had the foresight many years ago that people wouldn't read those things and instead ask on the forums when the same questions were being asked over and over again) included in my translation patch. Check the "Hints" section and use the House of Beginners for built-in cheats. Or just use a save editor if you can't be assed to actually play the game properly.

If you need a walkthrough or need help, either use the "search" function on this thread, since given there's 38 pages here and since this is a 4+ year old game, someone probably answered your question already a few times over. If you STILL are stuck, Etigoya over at ULMF wrote a rough walkthrough of the game long ago; despite it being in rather broken English, it's definitely understandable. I'm pretty sure someone else on this thread wrote a walkthrough here as well, but it's up to you to use that magical box in the upper right of the screen that says "search".

Back to translating.

Reactions: Rikkun67892

caucea007

Dec 29, 2020
If anyone wondering about the name of the accessory that prevents those annoying random encounters, it's sneak ball.

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
so good path the girls are yours evil path they get fucked by others¿?
Not really, you get one of your party's girl's sister be forced by monsters at the beginning of the game if you don't help her and later on the nun is done by bandits if you don't intervene. Also you get 3 Game Overs if you don't help your teammates on the Empire Ship because of the experiments/grapes done to them. Other than that you get all of the in-game girls in the ultimate mind-controlled harem in the epilogue.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes