TheAnony-Mus

Dec 7, 2021
where are the saved file for the android patch? or is there anysort of ingame cheats - sorry to ask but it getting difficult for me. I am clearly not good with the character abilities

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
where are the saved file for the android patch? or is there anysort of ingame cheats - sorry to ask but it getting difficult for me. I am clearly not good with the character abilities
No idea. I don't use Android.
In-game cheats: Use this thread's search function. The Beginner's Hall in Topa. Or use a save editor.

MrJackals

Feb 12, 2018
If you use JoiPlay there is a cheat menu you can use

Xzyser

Aug 11, 2022
How do you unlock all the scene in the gallery? because I have read the read me managed to open the room upstairs in the inn but nothing about the gallery
View attachment 497160

Overview:
Tumbling into the cave, a young man who lost his memory explores a cave guided by a crystal and joined by 3 beautiful women.

Somewhere along the way, his quest evolves from finding his memory to saving the world......

Will he save it with good or evil......​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-26
Release Date: Japanese 2016-08-08, English 2019-12-25
Developer: kamichichi
Translation: Emerald_Gladiator
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.30
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Patches: Bug fix
Extras: Walkthrough - Full Save

Thanks to Emerald_Gladiator for the translation.

View attachment 497161 View attachment 497162 View attachment 497163
Screenshot_2022-08-11-22-17-15-695_com.sensitiveusername.haremfantasy.jpg
I got some missing file in hare can somebody help me?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Have you guys downloaded the RPGM RTP package?
It should be the RPG VX/Ace version, which contains all the necessary graphics and extra files you may not have.
And before you ask, Google is your friend.

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
Ummm wth why the boss is overpowered, the 2nd phase of Dante is what Im talking abt, the big monster blah blah rizhodus idk. My team is all level 7 and still can't find a way how to defeat it bruh. he Keep spaming thunder aoe and tsunami that deals 200 freaking damage, 1 shotted my white mage and thief. The game is good but I cant stand with these freaking bosses. All I want is to advance to the story not grinding for 5 freaking hours just to beat 1 boss. I had enough with this just basically same with mage academy. The game is great but the overpowered bosses, repetitive random fights gives me BS. I want the story not the grindin for around 5 hrs or more just to beat a single boss FFS. Im playing on a android port btw.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Ummm wth why the boss is overpowered, the 2nd phase of Dante is what Im talking abt, the big monster blah blah rizhodus idk. My team is all level 7 and still can't find a way how to defeat it bruh. he Keep spaming thunder aoe and tsunami that deals 200 freaking damage, 1 shotted my white mage and thief. The game is good but I cant stand with these freaking bosses. All I want is to advance to the story not grinding for 5 freaking hours just to beat 1 boss. I had enough with this just basically same with mage academy. The game is great but the overpowered bosses, repetitive random fights gives me BS. I want the story not the grindin for around 5 hrs or more just to beat a single boss FFS. Im playing on a android port btw.
While I'm not gonna be the "git gud" guy (as I'm replaying the game for the millionth time to re-translate a few things), I'll offer these ideas:

Rizhodus is actually not too bad if you've got a black mage. Sleep him and poison him as he's fairly vulnerable to status. While he's asleep, heal or charge up your units and then hit him hard. As far as Lv 7 ... I don't know how high that is, since my team was at about lv 9 when I got to him, and lv 11 when I finished grinding (though I don't think you need to grind to beat him). Otherwise yeah, he's gonna be a fairly difficult boss. Most others are fairly beatable.

I think the final boss is probably the hardest, of course, and the one most folks complain about. But yeah, the repetitive random fights are super annoying.

Reactions: Mikochi35p

Rex01

Dec 7, 2021
I'm stuck in the tower where nun is among my companion. It hints to find hidden wall but im unable to. Any help?

reinDank

Apr 3, 2019
Where i should go after Earth Crystal arc and fixing the ship?

Also, what are remaining classes after ninja and hunter?

iceprincess

Jun 9, 2020
I don't know what to do after the walls tower I'm on Android so I can't talk to my guests
if u play android version, i suggest you to just stop playing the game.
1. lisfa pirate bug error (a barrel with gold inside, avoidable, can progress)
2.save monica bug error (room 2, i tried to avoid this room, but looks like monica is inside, its means im stuck, and its the end for android port version.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes