Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
erm i didnt level up enough and now i cant beat the pirate dante, i really dont want to restart at this point... i cant level up either becuz i cant fight mobs to level up...
I don't get it ... Why can't you fight mobs? If you're at the Pirate's cave, I believe you can just climb up again from the hole . If you don't want to grind, just use the save editor to max your stats or items.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
so how do you have sex with the npc heroines? like the blone princess and the nun? i get that for the girls in your party you can use the fragments to interact with them and all that but i really dont get how to unlock sex with the rest, i tried reading the guide but i couldnt uderstand it

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
so how do you have sex with the npc heroines? like the blone princess and the nun? i get that for the girls in your party you can use the fragments to interact with them and all that but i really dont get how to unlock sex with the rest, i tried reading the guide but i couldnt uderstand it
They're unlocked after certain events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, while the guide isn't exactly written in perfect English, I was able to use it to translate well enough.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Can I ask if you've accessed the harem scenes with your teammates (e.g. unlocked their threesome scenes at the bath and whatnot)? I'm able to do a New Game + on my own save, but I chose a girl. I'm wondering if maybe choosing the "solo" route WITHOUT accessing your harem doesn't give you the extra ending, and if it's intended by the devs for story purposes.

Other than that, use RPGMaker to edit the Boss stats (if you know what you're doing, that is, since you can really mess things up in there). Or ... well, since it's an RPG, grind your way to victory. The final boss is INTENDED to be extremely difficult - I was able to BARELY defeat him after like, 10-20 minutes of back-and-forth. Other forum users (e.g. ULMF) complain about how impossible he is, but he's not invulnerable. Again, remember that he's the final, final boss of an extremely long RPG and he guards the gallery, which is basically a game-ending final reward, so don't expect it to be a cakewalk.
So, looking at the forums and reading all the posts, I've beaten the game on the good route, and I'd like to get a NG+ going for my evil route.

I got the harem ending, and loaded the save after beating Gatamekira, then entered the room with transparent ppl and followed the path to the memories. I got to the end boss that guards the memories and because I didn't feel like grinding added stats to beat him, but I didn't want to unlock all the memories. (must have missed that part of all the posts), I want a NG+, can you tell me what I'm missing?

Did I make a wrong turn somewhere?

This save is after the CG boss, I started to wonder if I had missed something and was going to go back through the path after the transparency to grind some levels and gold while looking.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
So, looking at the forums and reading all the posts, I've beaten the game on the good route, and I'd like to get a NG+ going for my evil route.

I got the harem ending, and loaded the save after beating Gatamekira, then entered the room with transparent ppl and followed the path to the memories. I got to the end boss that guards the memories and because I didn't feel like grinding added stats to beat him, but I didn't want to unlock all the memories. (must have missed that part of all the posts), I want a NG+, can you tell me what I'm missing?

Did I make a wrong turn somewhere?

This save is after the CG boss, I started to wonder if I had missed something and was going to go back through the path after the transparency to grind some levels and gold while looking.
My bad, I shouldn't have worded it like that (I admitted that earlier too, haha); that IS the NG+ ending.
In the future, I'll call it the epilogue or something to avoid confusion.

After the final boss (not Gatamekira), that's it for the game, as beating him unlocks the gallery.

Reactions: Darthjake

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
My bad, I shouldn't have worded it like that (I admitted that earlier too, haha); that IS the NG+ ending.
In the future, I'll call it the epilogue or something to avoid confusion.

After the final boss (not Gatamekira), that's it for the game, as beating him unlocks the gallery.
Ah, no worries, I was skimming posts, so I know I missed stuff. Thanks for the clarification, and the translation!

Scoblowerk

Dec 21, 2018
how to go back to the world after kill the Secret Last boss Emmanual? OR i should said how to restart again the game in 2nd time from the secret dungeon??

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Also for those interested I have attached thewalkthrough from the ULMF thread for the game (post 70). I did not link in the images it has, just included them in the zip but should be clear which to check by context
is the walkthrough machine translated it is written very bad

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
is the walkthrough machine translated it is written very bad
Etigoya doesn't seem like an English speaker. However, he's done quite a few walkthroughs for games and though they're not exactly easy to read or detailed, they're still invaluable since otherwise certain complicated games would be much more difficult to get through. I for one am thankful, as I wouldn't have been able to finish this game's translation without him.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
So you can't have sex with Veronica or Mead and you can't return to Lisfa or Maria. Game feels really half-baked content-wise.

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

Scoblowerk

Dec 21, 2018
Answer is 4 posts above yours.
what i means is after beaten the Emmanual (last boss) and activate the CG ball, is the end game isn't ? so couldn't back to the original world anymore right? . I thought there will something 2nd ending again like others game and back to start menu, and start all over from first play and continued with the level, skills of character .. hahaha

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
what i means is after beaten the Emmanual (last boss) and activate the CG ball, is the end game isn't ? so couldn't back to the original world anymore right? . I thought there will something 2nd ending again like others game and back to start menu, and start all over from first play and continued with the level, skills of character .. hahaha
Dude, again, that's exactly what I just said. There's no second third ending, to the best of my knowledge. You have an epilogue and after you defeat Immanuel, once the gallery's unlocked, that's basically the game telling you there's no more content.

So you can't have sex with Veronica or Mead and you can't return to Lisfa or Maria. Game feels really half-baked content-wise.
I disagree - I think there's an incredible amount of content in here. Just because you couldn't bang the girls you wanted (or as many times as you wanted) doesn't mean the game's limited in content. Go find another game that has this much sex and CGs in it with the level of gameplay and variety in CGs during the time of that game's release.

If you're saying the sexual content is rather irrational and they could've structured it better, that's where I'd probably say you're correct. The story is a pretty bad attempt at a FF parody, and some of the minor characters could've had more CGs or more fleshed out storylines. I will agree that I wish the characters you mentioned had repeatable scenes or something. And not being able to bang Veronica or Mead personally sucks.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes