Necrosx

Jul 7, 2017
That ... makes sense.

LOL, I didn't know you guys were actually BEATING the boss.
I mean, were you guys cheating or something and maxing out your characters' stats? When I played through the game normally, I got one-shotted by Gawain at that point in the game.

As I said earlier, I didn't think you were ABLE to beat him, so the fact that you're getting a freeze or something makes sense from a dev's standpoint. However, I do think the dev probably should've made the boss invincible, rather than merely overpowered, so that something like this, however unlikely, wouldn't happen. Then again, it's basically a middle-finger to anyone who cheats, lol, so it's also a little amusing that it turns into an inadvertent anti-cheat method.
I spent a lot of time grinding, and ended up using a ton of items. I make a habit of trying to beat unwinnable fights in games, so since I had heard you wernt supposed to beat him I worked my ass off to be able to. Definitely agree he should've just been made immortal though, if the dev wasnt going to program in a win condition. Amusingly enough, the second time you fight him and are supposed to lose you still progress even if you win.

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
I have a boat load of fragments and nothing occurs at the Inns. I progressed to the Dark World and I haven't gotten a single time where there is a option to go to the girls at night. Pleas help

Necrosx

Jul 7, 2017
I have a boat load of fragments and nothing occurs at the Inns. I progressed to the Dark World and I haven't gotten a single time where there is a option to go to the girls at night. Pleas help
While playing I noticed that you only got the prompts to visit the girls in towns you had already completed. Dont know if that is an actual requirement, but I just kept going back to the first town to view the scenes.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I spent a lot of time grinding, and ended up using a ton of items. I make a habit of trying to beat unwinnable fights in games, so since I had heard you wernt supposed to beat him I worked my ass off to be able to. Definitely agree he should've just been made immortal though, if the dev wasnt going to program in a win condition. Amusingly enough, the second time you fight him and are supposed to lose you still progress even if you win.
Damn. That really sucks then. I remember as a little kid playing Pokemon and leveling up my Squirtle into a Lv 82 Blastoise (probably murdering enough Pidgeys to make the entire race extinct) before facing the 1st gym leader, Brock. That damn Blastoise refused to obey me for the longest time and I was wondering why the hell that was happening before eventually realizing I wasn't supposed to do that.

Tangent aside, I can include a win condition in RPGMaker, but I've been REALLY reluctant to touch dev stuff - I've already fixed a few existing bugs in the game through RPGMaker (e.g. broken dialogue trees/scripts and some clippable walls), so I'm probably violating legalities left and right.

Ah yes. If you check through the thread, this is one of the most common questions.
Did you go back to the beginning cave and fight the boss there? It triggers the ability to visit the girls at night.

Reactions: TNVL

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
Damn. That really sucks then. I remember as a little kid playing Pokemon and leveling up my Squirtle into a Lv 82 Blastoise (probably murdering enough Pidgeys to make the entire race extinct) before facing the 1st gym leader, Brock. That damn Blastoise refused to obey me for the longest time and I was wondering why the hell that was happening before eventually realizing I wasn't supposed to do that.

Tangent aside, I can include a win condition in RPGMaker, but I've been REALLY reluctant to touch dev stuff - I've already fixed a few existing bugs in the game through RPGMaker (e.g. broken dialogue trees/scripts and some clippable walls), so I'm probably violating legalities left and right.

Ah yes. If you check through the thread, this is one of the most common questions.
Did you go back to the beginning cave and fight the boss there? It triggers the ability to visit the girls at night.
No I did not, thanks man,works now!!

Necrosx

Jul 7, 2017

I did pretty much the same thing with my Charmander. Just grinding the damned thing up as high as I could. Good times.

Doesnt bother me any. I just intentionally lost after finding out, and fixed any bugs I ran across during my game so that I could play normally. Just thought I'd fill you in since you were talking about possibly fixing it.

necrodey666

Aug 30, 2019
Also for those interested I have attached thewalkthrough from the ULMF thread for the game (post 70). I did not link in the images it has, just included them in the zip but should be clear which to check by context
as I win the second way of giving the pirate, I always beat

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I've been back to that first cave a bunch of times and still don't think I've killed a boss in there, and I'm up to 15 fragments now and have the air ship. I haven't been back on it in a bit so I may have beaten one at some stage and forgot but is there anything else that triggers the use of these fragments in inns aside from that? Do I maybe need to do the event in that port town where the nun is and pick one of the girls? I was kinda trying to keep them all level hoping for the harem ending though.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I've been back to that first cave a bunch of times and still don't think I've killed a boss in there, and I'm up to 15 fragments now and have the air ship. I haven't been back on it in a bit so I may have beaten one at some stage and forgot but is there anything else that triggers the use of these fragments in inns aside from that? Do I maybe need to do the event in that port town where the nun is and pick one of the girls? I was kinda trying to keep them all level hoping for the harem ending though.
Really? It's been a while since I've played the game and it's quite a long game with lots of triggers, so i'm afraid that's all the information I have for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean, why not do the event? I'm not sure EXACTLY what triggers the harem ending, but I was pretty sure it was
and not just keeping everyone at the same affection level. If anything, you can always reset or alter those values in a save editor.

Reactions: Fox.Mulder

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for the extra info, I'll do that event the next time I wanna make some progression. Always kinda tricky when you never know exactly what events trigger what or lock you into stuff haha.
Just annoying that I can't remember if I beat a boss in there or not xD.

derf

Sep 11, 2017
beat the game but i bet i missed a lot of the action. Never had anything happen with Mead, though they act like they hooked up. Never did anything with Monica's sister either. and the Princess only had the scenes with "masked man" and a private event with Fairy. guessing i missed a lot of triggers?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
beat the game but i bet i missed a lot of the action. Never had anything happen with Mead, though they act like they hooked up. Never did anything with Monica's sister either. and the Princess only had the scenes with "masked man" and a private event with Fairy. guessing i missed a lot of triggers?

Reactions: derf

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Can you give me the walkthrough please!????
There are a few of them in this thread. Etigoya's is on the ULMF thread for this game if you don't wanna search through all these pages here, but it's sorta hard to understand.

To save the pink-haired girl, I think that's the one with the hidden path. There should be a passable wall around there, so feel around. Also, these questions were answered a few times in the thread, so try a search next time.

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
dhoulmagus : Hey, I REALLY didn't want you to go back and start all over again (it's friggin annoying, I know).
It took about an hour of editing your save file and figuring out everything, but I got you to where you need to be.
oh man thats awesome, i kinda gave up on the game ( i mean its kinda long and there not alot of replayability to it except seeing some HCGS that i didn't saw during the first playthrough so i wasnt on the mood to replay it) and i come into this thread again and bam ya solved it, now with this edited save file i could actually complete the whole game and unlock everything on it and i thank ya for it man, kudos for ya

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Dude can u tell me how can i save rena ????
Wait ... I literally just did with the post above yours?
If I'm misunderstanding your situation, Rena's is the passcode protected one. Input the year the game was created (you can just look it up on the Harem Fantasy DLsite page) on the console by the gap.

oh man thats awesome, i kinda gave up on the game ( i mean its kinda long and there not alot of replayability to it except seeing some HCGS that i didn't saw during the first playthrough so i wasnt on the mood to replay it) and i come into this thread again and bam ya solved it, now with this edited save file i could actually complete the whole game and unlock everything on it and i thank ya for it man, kudos for ya
Sure my dude. Glad to be of service.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes