Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Its like, we back to the scene right before the battle triggered but with red hue (you know, like sephia effect on camera, but its red... sorry for bad english >.<) over the scene... when i press the arrow key (movement key) its only move the 'camera' slightly, but still can access the menu screen... like there is nothing 'scenario' after beating ruby gawain...

And what is supposed to happen if we beat gawain?

Ahhh, and yes, i tried to continue playing the game and found out that we can avoid the 'bad' thing ^^
Weird. Haven't heard of that happening before.
But if I understand correctly, you're able to continue, so unless anyone else has this issue, I'm gonna ignore it.

You're not supposed to be able to defeat him. I dunno what happens if you cheat and defeat him with an uber-leveled/stat-padded party during that time in the library, but I think he's scripted to win.

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Thank you very much for this awesome game finally translated !!! Great Job !!!

However, found a little bug... As I changed name of characters, the initial name (Monica, Rena...) unfortunately stay in "profile" menu (see "status" menu). Is it possible to correct it ?

Thanks.

H.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
However, found a little bug... As I changed name of characters, the initial name (Monica, Rena...) unfortunately stay in "profile" menu (see "status" menu). Is it possible to correct it ?
ah yeah, I think that's in the scripts file. I remember trying to switch it out but failing.
I'll check again if it's a big deal, but I'm already moved on to translating something else.

Can you save the princess before she gets raped by Masked Man?
Nope, scripted event. If it helps, it's object rape, and if you didn't already know, there's a little twist after you beat the "Masked Man."

Reactions: Hurrican016

Loko45

Nov 15, 2018
pls help im stuck in the part where you have to save the elf in the airship. its the mission with time limit

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
Dude, what dragon? Can you be a bit more specific? Name? Part of the game?

If you're talking about Bahamut, he allows you to use him as a Summon if you've got a Summoner in your party.
sorry my bad, though this was going to be a short one and didn't expect to findmore dragons

Im guessing you're talking about the black dragon in the forest? If so, you get 5 Profession Exp, and 20K pill. That's it.
yah, that's the one, thanks

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
pls help im stuck in the part where you have to save the elf in the airship. its the mission with time limit
Anyone know how to save Pirate leader?
Y'all gotta be more specific when asking for help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't beat odyn&werewolf and i'm sad
Get gud or cheat.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
this game does a horrible job at telling you what down state your different character is in, all i know is i get attacked and i get stuck in different states and the game does little to nothing to tell you what state your in other then showing a little tiny icon by your character when your in battle, so you have no information on what state you are stuck in for the whole rest of the game, so im still stuck in the down state after battle and in to the next, i can't get my characters out of the EYE drop icon state at all, tried all different kinds of heals and nothing works, makes game unbearable to play when stuck in an endless down state :FacePalm:

also, i downloaded the 100% save where you unlock the gallery, where do you go after you do that? i just get lost in countless different dungeons that run you in circles and just spawn countless enemy every 2 seconds

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
this game does a horrible job at telling you what down state your different character is in, all i know is i get attacked and i get stuck in different states and the game does little to nothing to tell you what state your in other then showing a little tiny icon by your character when your in battle, so you have no information on what state you are stuck in for the whole rest of the game, so im still stuck in the down state after battle and in to the next, i can't get my characters out of the EYE drop icon state at all, tried all different kinds of heals and nothing works, makes game unbearable to play when stuck in an endless down state :FacePalm:

also, i downloaded the 100% save where you unlock the gallery, where do you go after you do that? i just get lost in countless different dungeons that run you in circles and just spawn countless enemy every 2 seconds
It's quite a complicated game. The battle text will tell you what happens to your character, but it's very easy to miss, esp if you're spamming buttons or something to speed up battle, and the icons can be difficult to read or understand. I still feel it's personally intuitive so I never had a problem understanding what statuses like "Blind" or "Poison" were.

"Down" state? Not sure what you mean. If your character is knocked out, since this game is based on FF, use a phoenix down ... errr, I mean Phoenix Tail. If your character is down but still has HP, it means they're low on health and need healing. Eye drops? Not sure what that is, so it might be helpful to provide a picture.

If anything, you heal at an inn like any other RPG game to restore status. Panaceas restore all status conditions, and Esunas from the White Mage do too; it's been a while since I've played the game, so I could be totally wrong here.

I have no idea what you're talking about regarding the gallery, as there's nothing like that in the gallery area.
I think you're referring to the New Game continued mode where you're working through the old dungeons to restore the hero's memory (which is confusing in and of itself, but gets even more confusing if you didn't even bother to play the game correctly). As far as that goes, I don't think you're really running in circles, as it's fairly linear.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

Necrosx

Jul 7, 2017
Weird. Haven't heard of that happening before.
But if I understand correctly, you're able to continue, so unless anyone else has this issue, I'm gonna ignore it.

You're not supposed to be able to defeat him. I dunno what happens if you cheat and defeat him with an uber-leveled/stat-padded party during that time in the library, but I think he's scripted to win.
I've got this issue too. Just beat him and I've got the red screen where you can move the camera slightly, but the game doesnt continue.

Edit - Took a look into the game to find out why, and it's because there's absolutely nothing in the If Win section for that fight.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I've got this issue too. Just beat him and I've got the red screen where you can move the camera slightly, but the game doesnt continue.

Edit - Took a look into the game to find out why, and it's because there's absolutely nothing in the If Win section for that fight.
That ... makes sense.

LOL, I didn't know you guys were actually BEATING the boss.
I mean, were you guys cheating or something and maxing out your characters' stats? When I played through the game normally, I got one-shotted by Gawain at that point in the game.

As I said earlier, I didn't think you were ABLE to beat him, so the fact that you're getting a freeze or something makes sense from a dev's standpoint. However, I do think the dev probably should've made the boss invincible, rather than merely overpowered, so that something like this, however unlikely, wouldn't happen. Then again, it's basically a middle-finger to anyone who cheats, lol, so it's also a little amusing that it turns into an inadvertent anti-cheat method.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes