CodeV

Aug 20, 2019
I have gotten the same problem, the game doesn't let me save after the final boss, and yes, I have gotten the peep cg at the hot springs, but still couldn't new game+

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
Can I ask if you've accessed the harem scenes with your teammates (e.g. unlocked their threesome scenes at the bath and whatnot)? I'm able to do a New Game + on my own save, but I chose a girl. I'm wondering if maybe choosing the "solo" route WITHOUT accessing your harem doesn't give you the extra ending, and if it's intended by the devs for story purposes.
didnt got no harem scene and didnt followed any girl route, only scenes i got with em were the boob touching and paizuri at the inn
if i only knew beforehand that i had to choose a girl when the oppai elf got sick i would have picked the right option but alas i may have screwed my save by picking a girl with not enough points to unlock her H scene and follow her route

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I have gotten the same problem, the game doesn't let me save after the final boss, and yes, I have gotten the peep cg at the hot springs, but still couldn't new game+
Interesting. Okay, can I also ask you if you've chosen the solo route?
And you've done the peep CG, but is it the initial CG where they get mad at you, or have you gotten the foursome with all of them? (I guess technically it's six, but whatever).

didnt got no harem scene and didnt followed any girl route, only scenes i got with em were the boob touching and paizuri at the inn
if i only knew beforehand that i had to choose a girl when the oppai elf got sick i would have picked the right option but alas i may have screwed my save by picking a girl with not enough points to unlock her H scene and follow her route
Yeah, I think that might've been the issue. If I can get confirmation from others, perhaps if you take the solo route, but DON'T get the harem scenes, you're locked out of the New Game +.

Reactions: dhoulmagus

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
oh well seems like the game doesnt like us loners them, maybe i replay it again and go in a proper route
thanks for tryin to solve this at least

qaz778899

Nov 25, 2017
I have reached the airship and the passcode prompt does not show up for the second rescue mission.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
oh well seems like the game doesnt like us loners them, maybe i replay it again and go in a proper route
thanks for tryin to solve this at least
dhoulmagus : Hey, I REALLY didn't want you to go back and start all over again (it's friggin annoying, I know).
It took about an hour of editing your save file and figuring out everything, but I got you to where you need to be.

This save file is right in front of the hot springs, where the harem scenes are unlocked (I used cmacleod42 's suggestion to edit the "65:null" variable in the "show raw data" area). Make sure to view/enjoy the harem scene before progressing. After that, since I used your Save31 file (which is basically the last autosave you made before you entered the "point of no return" part of the final boss section), just go and do that final section of the game as you did before.

However, it should be REALLY easy. I modded all your characters to have max HP and MP (9999), as well as max MAtk and Atk (999) using the Save Editor, and raised your levels to 99 using the Level Ball. In addition, I've also given you 99 Elixirs and 99 Phoenix down, meaning you are basically invincible and should one-shot everything. And lastly, you're holding the Sneak Ball, so you won't have random encounters. So yeah, if you can't beat the final boss (or final final boss), there's no save editor in the world that can, lol. I'm sorry I couldn't grind the rest of the way for you though; it should only really take you about 10 minutes or so anyway of walking around and dialogue.

Anyway, I guess this is my thanks for you being polite and for bearing with me. Good luck.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
How do I save the second girl on the airship? I know you're supposed to give a passcode but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to do so. The computer asks for the year, the two characters make their comments, then that's it. No prompt to enter anything.
I have reached the airship and the passcode prompt does not show up for the second rescue mission.
Cmon my guys ... Y'all need to do a bit of sleuthing and searching the area lol.
That terminal isn't the right place to enter the passcode, which is why it's not letting you enter anything; it's only there to give you a hint.
Go down from that area and to the left. When you reach a fork, go up.

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
Anyone know where the books I am missing are? Or any summons I missed out on also.

Blank Book 1- ?
Blank Book 2- Dwarf Prison
Blank Book 3- Secret Library
Blank Book 4- Battleship in sparkling cabinet room south of Monica.
Blank Book 5- Battleship in room where you rescue Fairy.
Blank Book 6- Snow Village, magic shop.
Blank Book 7- Shrine on way to Une
Blank Book 8- ?
Blank Book 9- ?

Summons-

Sylph- Crescent Inn, talk to NPC by bookshelf.
Ramuh- World map, square forest East of Crescent. (Need sylph first?)
Odin- Dwarf Prison
Ifrit- volcano
Shiva- Sky Crystal cave
Astrea- Dark World castle

CodeV

Aug 20, 2019
I guess with the three of us having the same issue, we can now know that this wasn't a bug, yet a feature of the game.
Anyways thanks for your help and dedication, Emerald.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know where the books I am missing are? Or any summons I missed out on also.

Blank Book 1- ?
Blank Book 2- Dwarf Prison
Blank Book 3- Secret Library
Blank Book 4- Battleship in sparkling cabinet room south of Monica.
Blank Book 5- Battleship in room where you rescue Fairy.
Blank Book 6- Snow Village, magic shop.
Blank Book 7- Shrine on way to Une
Blank Book 8- ?
Blank Book 9- ?

Summons-

Sylph- Crescent Inn, talk to NPC by bookshelf.
Ramuh- World map, square forest East of Crescent. (Need sylph first?)
Odin- Dwarf Prison
Ifrit- volcano
Shiva- Sky Crystal cave
Astrea- Dark World castle
Book 1 is in the ruined castle area before you fight the Masked Man.

Also, fun fact, but there's game data for a Succubus and Titan summon (Succubus heals, I think, and Titan does single enemy Earth damage?). Not sure if the devs just chose not to use them or if they're part of RPGMaker's default settings, but it's interesting nonetheless.

I guess with the three of us having the same issue, we can now know that this wasn't a bug, yet a feature of the game.
Anyways thanks for your help and dedication, Emerald.
Sure. It definitely sucks to play the entire game through and not get the New Game +, so I'd recommend saving before the attack on the Gatamekira castle. If you can do that, you can basically cheat your way to the harem scenes and max out your character via the Save Editor (as I demonstrated a few posts ago), and therefore avoid locking yourself out of the ending.

I do understand why the devs did that, because it makes sense for the story based on the hero's/your decisions in the game (without the help of his harem, the hero sets off on his own, and since he doesn't have their aid, never fully realizes his memories), and because - if you're doing the solo route without the harem - it defeats the purpose of playing a game that WANTS you to have a harem (FFS, it's called Harem Fantasy) and therefore unlock a gallery with a harem.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes