Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can I ask if you've accessed the harem scenes with your teammates (e.g. unlocked their threesome scenes at the bath and whatnot)? I'm able to do a New Game + on my own save, but I chose a girl. I'm wondering if maybe choosing the "solo" route WITHOUT accessing your harem doesn't give you the extra ending, and if it's intended by the devs for story purposes.
Wait... How did you do New Game +? I can't figure it out. I already beat the Final Boss and beat the Secret Boss.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Wait... How did you do New Game +? I can't figure it out. I already beat the Final Boss and beat the Secret Boss.
Sorry, that's it. I probably shouldn't use the term "New Game+", I'm just using it for lack of better word.
After you beat the secret boss, that's the extent of the game.

How do i get to hidden area? i beat the emperor and thats all???
Read the last page; I've been talking about it.

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
Book 1 is in the ruined castle area before you fight the Masked Man.

Also, fun fact, but there's game data for a Succubus and Titan summon (Succubus heals, I think, and Titan does single enemy Earth damage?). Not sure if the devs just chose not to use them or if they're part of RPGMaker's default settings, but it's interesting nonetheless.
Ah thanks, played through a couple times and never noticed that one.

Heres my updated list if anyone wants it, didn't complete Marjorie's quest during my first run, found it this time though.

Blank Book 1- Ruined Castle
Blank Book 2- Dwarf Prison
Blank Book 3- Secret Library
Blank Book 4- Battleship in sparkling cabinet room south of Monica.
Blank Book 5- Battleship in room where you rescue Fairy.
Blank Book 6- Snow Village, magic shop.
Blank Book 7- Shrine on way to Une
Flare - Force Tower boss during Marjorie's quest
Holy - Force Tower boss during Marjorie's quest

Summons-

Sylph- Crescent Inn, talk to NPC by bookshelf.
Ramuh- World map, square forest East of Crescent.
Odin- Dwarf Prison
Ifrit- volcano
Shiva- Sky Crystal cave
Astrea- Dark World castle
Bahamut- Top of Coltz after obtaining Angel's Breath during Marjorie's quest.

WadeWilson12

Mar 16, 2018
I am getting a crash when I go into the pirate cave and it is saying it is unable to find: graphics/battlers/mxp124 . Anyone else had this or have a fix?
Tried a few more times, got that error again and then another graphics/battlers/mxp08

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I am getting a crash when I go into the pirate cave and it is saying it is unable to find: graphics/battlers/mxp124 . Anyone else had this or have a fix?
Tried a few more times, got that error again and then another graphics/battlers/mxp08
Sorry, don't have time to respond to you properly, but I'm quite sure that's because you haven't switched your locale to Japanese on your computer, which is crucial for many JRPG games. Basically, your game is looking for files that are named differently (e.g. have Japanese kanji in the filename) because you don't have the correct locale. Google how to do that and it should fix your problem.

WadeWilson12

Mar 16, 2018
Sorry, don't have time to respond to you properly, but I'm quite sure that's because you haven't switched your locale to Japanese on your computer, which is crucial for many JRPG games. Basically, your game is looking for files that are named differently (e.g. have Japanese kanji in the filename) because you don't have the correct locale. Google how to do that and it should fix your problem.

Thanks!!

Jul 16, 2019
guys im running in japanese locale but i have some bugs and crashes, for example sometimes The elf girl from the main heroines when shes a summoner class her basic atk animation fails and i get stuck without be able to finish the fight or every time i beat ODIN in dwarf prison game crashes an1 know how i fix this?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
guys im running in japanese locale but i have some bugs and crashes, for example sometimes The elf girl from the main heroines when shes a summoner class her basic atk animation fails and i get stuck without be able to finish the fight or every time i beat ODIN in dwarf prison game crashes an1 know how i fix this?
I and a few other users have created a patch a while ago.
Have you applied this? It's on the OP of this thread, or on ULMF's thread for this game.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Also for those interested I have attached thewalkthrough from the ULMF thread for the game (post 70). I did not link in the images it has, just included them in the zip but should be clear which to check by context
Very helpful. By the way, are there flags you can trip in a save editor that allow you to see all of the girls special scenes in an inn as if you had picked them as your girlfriend? Thanks again.

KuroiKai

Jul 9, 2018
hi, i want to know if there is any fix patch for the problem when i go to inn and sleep i cant see any sex scene ( and yes i already have more than 3 fragment of desire)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
hi, i want to know if there is any fix patch for the problem when i go to inn and sleep i cant see any sex scene ( and yes i already have more than 3 fragment of desire)
It's not a problem with the game. As stated numerous times in the thread, you need to return to the cave in the beginning to defeat the monster there and activate the trigger for the nighttime activities.

Exotica11

Dec 1, 2019
I tried to beat Ruby Gawain at ancient library, then after beating it the screen turn back to library with red sephia(? Like layered with red screen or something like that?) The event stop, but i can access the menu screen...
I tried to beat it cause after losing all the girls are taken away and i tried to take a peek at pictures folder to see if anything 'bad' will happpen to the girls, and i found the cg where those are happened to them (the gangrape (the worst for me & hate it, just my preference ^^), slime and tentacles thing)

Is losing the only way to continue the story?
Ahh... btw, my good point(?) is at 'hero' state (tried to choose all 'good' choice)

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
I tried to beat Ruby Gawain at ancient library, then after beating it the screen turn back to library with red sephia(? Like layered with red screen or something like that?) The event stop, but i can access the menu screen...
I tried to beat it cause after losing all the girls are taken away and i tried to take a peek at pictures folder to see if anything 'bad' will happpen to the girls, and i found the cg where those are happened to them (the gangrape (the worst for me & hate it, just my preference ^^), slime and tentacles thing)

Is losing the only way to continue the story?
Ahh... btw, my good point(?) is at 'hero' state (tried to choose all 'good' choice)
Yes, you're supposed to lose to Ruby Gawain, but you're also supposed to be able to continue after beating him.
And you're able to save all your harem (the NTR is optional) while you're imprisoned on the battleship; just save them before the timer runs out.

I'm not sure what you mean by the event stops but you can access the menu screen. Like, does the game lock up and not continue? Are you able to enter into the battleship part of the game?

do you get anything from beating the dragon?
Dude, what dragon? Can you be a bit more specific? Name? Part of the game?

If you're talking about Bahamut, he allows you to use him as a Summon if you've got a Summoner in your party.

Exotica11

Dec 1, 2019
Yes, you're supposed to lose to Ruby Gawain, but you're also supposed to be able to continue after beating him.
And you're able to save all your harem (the NTR is optional) while you're imprisoned on the battleship; just save them before the timer runs out.

I'm not sure what you mean by the event stops but you can access the menu screen. Like, does the game lock up and not continue? Are you able to enter into the battleship part of the game?
Its like, we back to the scene right before the battle triggered but with red hue (you know, like sephia effect on camera, but its red... sorry for bad english >.<) over the scene... when i press the arrow key (movement key) its only move the 'camera' slightly, but still can access the menu screen... like there is nothing 'scenario' after beating ruby gawain...

And what is supposed to happen if we beat gawain?

Ahhh, and yes, i tried to continue playing the game and found out that we can avoid the 'bad' thing ^^

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes