VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
How do I start the P.E lesson? I went in the Gym all day and talked to the girls nothing. I went to class twice, nothing. I went to the sports field all day, nothing. So what now? lol

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
how to access the christmas event? thanks for the update
here
I went into the special room in the school where you can call girls to yourself, it started with "received a message on phone" which started the x-mas event. As for your cat, I can't find it in the locker room, does it appear at a specific time or some pre-requisite?

EDIT: played marco - polo and the cat appeared. Also supporter has interesting fetishes
Mine appear while I was in the gym storage room, tho :D
So I guess it has something to do with the time (clock)

Love the Emily, she's so cute and while I actually already like Stacy as her is, her braided version during x'mas scene was really cute
This game is seriously keep getting better and better with an abundant amount of tasty girls :LOL:

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
How do I start the P.E lesson? I went in the Gym all day and talked to the girls nothing. I went to class twice, nothing. I went to the sports field all day, nothing. So what now? lol
Wew after doing the same thing everyday I noticed that PE can be done on tuesday. Probably forgot about that.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Wew after doing the same thing everyday I noticed that PE can be done on tuesday. Probably forgot about that.
I was certain that I didn't see ur #305 when i've done #306 :LOL:
Well it's a bit late, but just in case some ppl also having similar difficulties
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
The changelog says vanessa gets a repeatable event. Which one is vanessa and what's the event?

_SpliFF_

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
edit: found it! kinda weird i had to redo stacy in the clubroom, but oh well that was what i was missing, then bam it worked.
I had to integrate some variables for the taskbook, so if you use an old savegame, it could happen that you have to replay some of the events

Couldn't find a scene with Arnie (Just a repeatable with Fiona) but wow, The content is just as good, if not better than what I've come to expect from you. Keep it going!
Thank you! Yes the repeatable scene is only Fiona... I maybe didn't express myself right in the changelog. BUT I also forgot to mention that I finished the Tina&Lea slutty scene.

Is there anything specific I need to do before that? Because the P.E Field is empty so is the Gym

I've talked with Tiffany outside the Clinic, so that's done.
If you talked to her, it should be at 10am on tuesday and thursday in the gym, if not, you found a bug... could you send me your savegame?

Reactions: passerbyR34

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I had to integrate some variables for the taskbook, so if you use an old savegame, it could happen that you have to replay some of the events

Thank you! Yes the repeatable scene is only Fiona... I maybe didn't express myself right in the changelog. BUT I also forgot to mention that I finished the Tina&Lea slutty scene.

If you talked to her, it should be at 10am on tuesday and thursday in the gym, if not, you found a bug... could you send me your savegame?
Found it, Thanks

_SpliFF_

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
ok... You need to play lea's event (evening with her) and stacy's clubroom scene. After that, click on the phone in clubroom/storageroom et voilà, the xmas scene should start...

if it still doesn't work, send me your savegame and I'll have a look on it

Reactions: passerbyR34

raod

Aug 10, 2017
ok... You need to play lea's event (evening with her) and stacy's clubroom scene. After that, click on the phone in clubroom/storageroom et voilà, the xmas scene should start...

if it still doesn't work, send me your savegame and I'll have a look on it

it still doesn't work

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes