• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Awesome so far - Not sure if I've unlocked everything looking at the screenshots but there doesn't really appear to be brancing paths.

The PIC with the white haird girl in the pool and the Magical Girl and DVA? Is there a way to unlock these scenes?
The white haired girl (Vanessa), she's floating in the pool, if u looking carefully she could be found in front of Ms Kekoa, while the cosplayers could be found by accesing the 2nd floor from the school entrance (1-time event)

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
The white haired girl (Vanessa), she's floating in the pool, if u looking carefully she could be found in front of Ms Kekoa, while the cosplayers could be found by accesing the 2nd floor from the school entrance (1-time event)
Cheers for this - When I enter the entrance though and try to go up to the second floor - I receive the message that it's under contruction - is it a timed event?

Reactions: passerbyR34

_SpliFF_

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2018
Cheers for this - When I enter the entrance though and try to go up to the second floor - I receive the message that it's under contruction - is it a timed event?
The (short) event is only available on day 1... maybe I change that.
If all goes well, you should see more content with them in the next update.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
The (short) event is only available on day 1... maybe I change that.
If all goes well, you should see more content with them in the next update.
I just realise about that
Been starting over 5 times, and each time always met DVA during the first day exploration :LOL:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
One bit of feedback:
I think having not arrows makes navigation painful.
The bar at the bottom doesn't update at times, and it seems completely arbitrary which location you can get to from where.

Mafujin

Dec 12, 2018
Anyone remember the redhead that you meet before the cafeteria? Is there more scene of her or is it just a cameo or something?

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Anyone remember the redhead that you meet before the cafeteria? Is there more scene of her or is it just a cameo or something?
1 where you meet her and she boobs you on the floor and 1 where you request her boobing.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Starting over in the new version I was completely unable to get the angel scene.
And yes, that redhead, too. Totally forgot that she exists.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
what's the games name?
not even released yet :D
u'll know when the time comes, maybe :LOL:
Stella? The girl who collect the petition? Nope, nothing new about her atm
Might want to check on changelog to confirm that

Reactions: Mafujin
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes