VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I've tried everything, even trying it on the other phone, it's still stuck
Have u tried to not skipping the scene before naming the mc?
Anyway that kinda strange since I've never got any issue for naming every renpy's mc by using touchpal, and also the same for most ppl here who got similar issue which gonna be immediately solved by google keyboard

If u still fail to bypass that part then feel free to use this, saved exactly after naming the mc (obviously I recommend to choose 2nd option if it's ur first playthrough)

Oct 15, 2018
Anyway that kinda strange since I've never got any issue for naming every renpy's mc by using touchpal, and also the same for most ppl here who got similar issue which gonna be immediately solved by google keyboard

If u still fail to bypass that part then feel free to use this, saved exactly after naming the mc (obviously I recommend to choose 2nd option if it's ur first playthrough)
thanks, I'll try the bypass method, since I keep retrying the game and it's still stuck

Oct 15, 2018

hey, it's still not working, can u provide with other save files?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
hey, it's still not working, can u provide with other save files?
Arent the issue lies on unable to bypass the naming MC part?
My attached save above was saved after that part tho, can u explain which is still not working? :unsure:

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Really interesting art style! Can anyone tell me if there are more games out there with similar art?
Dont wanna talk about other games in anyone's threads but for the record it's made with Koikatu
And unfortunately including HHS, afaik there's only 3 Koikatu based games here :cry:

Reactions: Friar16
Oct 15, 2018
Arent the issue lies on unable to bypass the naming MC part?
My attached save above was saved after that part tho, can u explain which is still not working? :unsure:
somehow the QuickSave is not detecting the savefiles, in case if I'm mistaken, where do you put those savefiles

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
So on a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being a completely linear visual novel, and 10 being total sandbox), where would this game fall on that scale?

CpartyC

Dec 13, 2017
anny news on the next update would be nice to hear something cuz starting to think that the game is dead :O

Jan 26, 2019
anny news on the next update would be nice to hear something cuz starting to think that the game is dead :O
last one was 26th of January. Authors people on discord say that he is busy and that he is slowly working on it. He had som issues in January/february. Hope he solved them.
Im in no rush and I am a patreon supporter, I would just wish for him to give some message that he is alive and well :)
I believe he is tho

Reactions: CpartyC

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I just ended the current version, and all I have to say is the following:

Dude! Nice.

irezawa

Nov 4, 2017
In this "business" games come and go and you kind of get used to projects being dumped. But this time I really wish this game would stay alive. I like the Koikatu models and the animations are amazing. This is so great that I'm even considering *gasp* adding a signature! Obviously I'm not going to, but I'm considering it.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes