just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
N7 could you also upload the cards for the characters? would be awesome
don't u suppose to ask the dev for that? :unsure:
I can't download it at my android
no issues at all on mine, Mega is always dependable for me
could u elaborate?
does the avaiable links on OP are not downloadable? or u couldn't install the apk on ur device?

lordkuy

Sep 16, 2017
don't u suppose to ask the dev for that? :unsure:

no issues at all on mine, Mega is always dependable for me
could u elaborate?
does the avaiable links on OP are not downloadable? or u couldn't install the apk on ur device?[/QUOTi
I can't install the apk.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
How many gb it take to fully download the game?
Rule-of-thumb - you need 3x the size of a program to install it on Android.
although it's kind of rare occurence on me from installing a several dozens of renpy games, it does true that some apk require the space at least twice or might be more of it's size (only) for it's installation

also make sure to enable the unknown source and as I asked twice already, if u're using 8.1 Oreo, then try to install the apk on ur SD card

good luck then :D

hutin123

Jan 22, 2019
I have a problem when i try to write the MC's name using android phone. It pops up the keyboard to type but after i'm done it wont disappears whatever i tried. I had the same problem with "Melody" but i got through it with Enter button. So i'm stuck i guess.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I have a problem when i try to write the MC's name using android phone. It pops up the keyboard to type but after i'm done it wont disappears whatever i tried. I had the same problem with "Melody" but i got through it with Enter button. So i'm stuck i guess.
Android's user here.
never got any issues by using TouchPal and I heard that Google keyboard is also problem-free for playing Ren'Py

hutin123

Jan 22, 2019
Android's user here.
never got any issues by using TouchPal and I heard that Google keyboard is also problem-free for playing Ren'Py
Yeah, it should be. So i got an idea how to get pass that screen using your app and change back to original keyboard afterward. Hope it works. Thanks.

Update: it worked immediately.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Jan 26 at 5:14pm
Still alive
Hello boys & girls!

First of all, I'm sorry that you haven't heard anything from me for so long. Some of you may have noticed that there has been no progress in the last few weeks.

Because of following reasons: In the period from september to december my life consisted almost exclusively of work, on the game and in my job. I neglected many things, such as friends, family and myself.

So I needed this break to do some things and recover. I would understand if you delete your pledge but my health is more important to me than money.

So how does it go from here? I'll start working on the game again Monday and you can expect version 0.3 mid to late february and then an update every 2 months.

I hope the majority of you understand that. I wish you a nice weekend in any case.

best regards,

Reactions: sametcan1233

sametcan1233

Jul 2, 2018
Jan 26 at 5:14pm
Still alive
Hello boys & girls!

First of all, I'm sorry that you haven't heard anything from me for so long. Some of you may have noticed that there has been no progress in the last few weeks.

Because of following reasons: In the period from september to december my life consisted almost exclusively of work, on the game and in my job. I neglected many things, such as friends, family and myself.

So I needed this break to do some things and recover. I would understand if you delete your pledge but my health is more important to me than money.

So how does it go from here? I'll start working on the game again Monday and you can expect version 0.3 mid to late february and then an update every 2 months.

I hope the majority of you understand that. I wish you a nice weekend in any case.

best regards,

Welcome back bruh

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Welcome back bruh
For the record, u didn't think I'm the dev, right? :LOL:
Follow his latest news on patreon page btw

Anyway v0.3 ETA might be around late feb and later it could be expected for bimonthly
Yeah, it's understandable that developing a game is seriously time consuming especially if u're a one man army and have a real life to balance
So, keep on fighting, man :giggle:

sametcan1233

Jul 2, 2018
For the record, u didn't think I'm the dev, right? :LOL:
Follow his latest news on patreon page btw

Anyway v0.3 ETA might be around late feb and later it could be expected for bimonthly
Yeah, it's understandable that developing a game is seriously time consuming especially if u're a one man army and have a real life to balance
So, keep on fighting, man :giggle:
well i did xD new user things u know xd

Reactions: passerbyR34
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes