VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

raod

Aug 10, 2017
Are u sure?
Finish Lea's and Stacy's events > go to clubroom/gym storage room > click/tap the phone icon > "oh, i got a message"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@_SpliFF_ the video message was really cool, man, really smooth :D
Are u sure?
Finish Lea's and Stacy's events > go to clubroom/gym storage room > click/tap the phone icon > "oh, i got a message"

@_SpliFF_ the video message was really cool, man, really smooth :D
Lea's and Stacy's events aer thay toger

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Lea's and Stacy's events aer thay toger
as _SpliFF_ said, u need to trigger these 2 scenes first :
Stacy : after having her number at 6pm at the school courtyard > go to clubroom > solo > Stacy
Lea : talk to her in the cafeteria (get something to eat and sit to her) > talk with Kasumi in the evening > (living room in the evening) click the phone icon > solo > Lea

U need to trigger the sexy flags with them since both of them would be invited to the x'mas party

Reactions: The Humble Dude

raod

Aug 10, 2017
as _SpliFF_ said, u need to trigger these 2 scenes first :
Stacy : after having her number at 6pm at the school courtyard > go to clubroom > solo > Stacy
Lea : talk to her in the cafeteria (get something to eat and sit to her) > talk with Kasumi in the ) click the phone icon > solo >

U need to trigger the sexy flags with them since both of them would be invited to the x'mas party
the evening > (living room in the evening Lea missd it

thanks lot

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
So this guy, just writes a story and screenshots shit from the game. And gets $340 a month? To hell with it just go play Koikatu. Why and how tf when someone makes a game just from screenshots and gets payed for it. Is it that easy to make money from Patreon. I don't know if you would like them but I do think that I create prettiest models in Koikatu if I did something like that would it be popular as well? This games models looks like shit actually.
TotalEmbarrassedKakarikis-size_restricted.gif

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
I noticed something in the re-run of this game, due to some event scenes being scrapped from saves I ported. When I got to the invitation of lea (or whichever blonde girl from the 2 girls was) to my house, i had a angel / devil choice. I don't remember this choice in update 2.0. Did I miss it last time due to not having done the event before-hand or was this added in 2.5?

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
I found a bug in Christmas scene,the second one should be Lea but all her words shows that the speaker is Tina,maybe the character is wrong.

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
I noticed something in the re-run of this game, due to some event scenes being scrapped from saves I ported. When I got to the invitation of lea (or whichever blonde girl from the 2 girls was) to my house, i had a angel / devil choice. I don't remember this choice in update 2.0. Did I miss it last time due to not having done the event before-hand or was this added in 2.5?
only you met the angel and devil,there would be the choose.It works in 2.0,you missed it.

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
I just like the cover but it haven't happened in the chrismas scene.I mean the one all the girls on the sled,I love it.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Well thank you, Look I didn't tried your game so I don't know how is story and I lack writing creativity lol :D. Also I may think that it is bad but maybe people likes it idk maybe thats how you get some patrons. Anyway I am considering to create one actually but I have lots of shit going on though and gotta study for an exam. But maybe I will. My friends think that my art is very cool I wanna create a game with my own art actually but I think my anatomy arts is pretty shitty lol. I wanna and I will try one day. Even if its not with my art to hell with it I just wanna try. Hopefully adult patreon games industry won't die by then lol. Also best of luck!
Well, dude, honestly as a player I would try my best for respecting anyone's opinions including anyone whom dislike some game that I really like.
I mean, everyone has a different personal fetishes and preferences, so it won't be strange when seeing someone who highly valued Daz3D mocking the HS or Koikatu artstyle which looks really anime-ish (and the contrary), but only if it's reasonable enough or maybe followed with spot-on critics, or even better, the constructive one

So I think it would be far better to refrain from trashtalking someone's hardwork completely due to ur own preferences, especially if u're aspiring to also developing a game in the future just like the one whom u were trashtalk at

And I think it's really weird for critizing someone's work without even experiencing the game itself (pretty much noticeable when u calling this game as "story and screenshots")

Well, that's it.
If u really want to try to step onto the same path, then I think it might be good if u start by respecting others first.

It won't be good at all if u wait and learn about it the hard way in the time u stand on the same shoes.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well thank you, Look I didn't tried your game so I don't know how is story and I lack writing creativity lol :D. Also I may think that it is bad but maybe people likes it idk maybe thats how you get some patrons. Anyway I am considering to create one actually but I have lots of shit going on though and gotta study for an exam. But maybe I will. My friends think that my art is very cool I wanna create a game with my own art actually but I think my anatomy arts is pretty shitty lol. I wanna and I will try one day. Even if its not with my art to hell with it I just wanna try. Hopefully adult patreon games industry won't die by then lol. Also best of luck!
Wait a minute... you ranted about how easy it was to do the "screenshots" but didn't even play the game?
You went off on how his models are shitty and said you make the best models. But where is the proof?
Then you admit you would like to make your game but your own knowledge of anatomy is shitty?

Honestly, I don't think you know anything about Koitkatsu Studio. You need to re-read your comments. You don't sound too bright, you know? You are rambling in both posts and changed topics both times. Nothing you assert is being backed up. I could delete the post for sounding like an attack or being off topic but it's better to leave it up so people can see the post and if needed, they can respond to how you make no sense.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I wasn't too keen on the changes once this switched from (mostly) VN to free roam, but since then things are looking a lot better. The introduction of the quest log and the ability to have a map overview so you can both visualize the layout and go directly wherever you want make the whole thing less confusing and more enjoyable. I like the direction this is currently heading. Keep it up.

WesD144

Dec 12, 2018
I absolutely adore this game and the work you're doing on it! Thank you! I just a quick question though about Mr Kekoa. People are saying to take a shower at 12am but when I go to nothing else happens? Do I need to talk to all the girls in the pool hall first?

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I absolutely adore this game and the work you're doing on it! Thank you! I just a quick question though about Mr Kekoa. People are saying to take a shower at 12am but when I go to nothing else happens? Do I need to talk to all the girls in the pool hall first?
yeah, u need to do some action with Fiona or the twins in the pool at 04.00PM to trigger the scene where Ms. Kekoa gonna closing the swimhall > wait for the next day and talk to Ms Kekoa in the swimhall > wait for another next day and take a shower at 12.00AM in the shower room

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Kuro~saki

Jan 14, 2018
yeah, u need to do some action with Fiona or the twins in the pool at 04.00PM to trigger the scene where Ms. Kekoa gonna closing the swimhall > wait for the next day and talk to Ms Kekoa in the swimhall > wait for another next day and take a shower at 12.00AM in the shower room
Dude,maybe he need a pic to show him how to get shower.there is no tips about where to click the shower room(i spend a long time to find it out)

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Dude,maybe he need a pic to show him how to get shower.there is no tips about where to click the shower room(i spend a long time to find it out)
Well, as I'm playing on my device, when there's a point & click task I tend to put my device on top of something flat and then tapping the screen with my gattling 6 fingers technique :LOL:

Anyway, I think the click/tap area is pretty large, tho
The easiest hint might be by clicking the shower booth in the middle of the screen (corner of shower room) :D

WesD144

Dec 12, 2018
Yep that was the part I was missing! Thanks a million!

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Awesome so far - Not sure if I've unlocked everything looking at the screenshots but there doesn't really appear to be brancing paths.

The PIC with the white haird girl in the pool and the Magical Girl and DVA? Is there a way to unlock these scenes?

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes