VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I will second the vote to mark as abandoned. Here's the latest update from their official discord server:
@everyone we are sorry to announce that today 20th of march 2k19 HaremHighSchool burned down!

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I will second the vote to mark as abandoned. Here's the latest update from their official discord server:
The "Abandoned" tag here means 3+ months without anything from the dev. His last post on Patreon was on January 26th. So the earliest this should be marked as Abandoned is April 26th.

What's the date on the message on Discord?

Reactions: ReJoe

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I'm in, same nick as here, but I'm not really a discord guy, who should I talk with? or where

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This game is no longer being updated
Nope it seems to be dead SpliFF hasn't posted on discord or patreon in a while so... It's anyone guess as to what has happened maybe it will be picked up again later but as it stands this project appears to be abandoned.

CpartyC

Dec 13, 2017
Well RIP this game and hopefully someone ellse will make something simillar. This game was kinda amusing :D

Jan 26, 2019
Good news!
I mean it bad that Spliff has health issues, and I hope that he gets better soon, but atleast we heard from him :)
If you read this Spliff, get well soon!
Once the v0.3 will be out, I will jump back to 10$ per month from curent 1$

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes