VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
I swear everyone and their mothers are getting 'health problems' lately. So many games getting put on hold or cancelled lately.
Right?
A whole lot of devs on here seem to have that problem.. Maybe it has something with developing this type of game. :sneaky:

Jan 26, 2019
Really?? this game is stolen

real name of the game is ---- Koikatu!
Its not. It uses some assets and it uses the model system or whatever its called (game engine?) but its a whole new different gendre of game.
I play Koikatu and I like to think the both games happen in the same universe.
I loaded the characters from HHS into Koitaku and I now play with the girls from the gmae :))

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
As far as I know, the Abandoned tag is used after 6 months so we are 14-15 days away

Jan 26, 2019
Last message was actually from 4th of April, when the Patreon post was updated about the health issues.

Hope Spliff is fine, regardless of the game development

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Last message was actually from 4th of April, when the Patreon post was updated about the health issues.

Hope Spliff is fine, regardless of the game development
The last post I see on Patreon is from January 26th, saying we could expect 0.3 in February and a new release every 2 months after that. I don't see an up date to that post, or a comment from him, or a new post talking about health issues.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes