VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Bonepenny

Jun 2, 2018
believe that if you will but i wont till i see it i dont care what pitures and videos have been psted nor if they live streamed working on it until it happens its not true :I many games stated the same thing then nothing ever came of it so im not holding my breath :I
We'll see in a bit more than a week.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
believe that if you will but i wont till i see it i dont care what pitures and videos have been psted nor if they live streamed working on it until it happens its not true :I many games stated the same thing then nothing ever came of it so im not holding my breath :I
So... it doesn't matter if the dev is working hard 16 hours a day in the game because nothing cares if you are not playing the final product?

Sure. Every developer loves that mentality. You should PM that to him, I'm 100% sure that he will work even harder just to please you...

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
So... it doesn't matter if the dev is working hard 16 hours a day in the game because nothing cares if you are not playing the final product?

Sure. Every developer loves that mentality. You should PM that to him, I'm 100% sure that he will work even harder just to please you...
i dont care if they try to please me or not and i dont care what hours you claim they work it will only ever end 1 of 2 ways they quit that happens more then not or they keep work thats rarer then a unicorn so until a the product is shown i will continue to doubt

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
i dont care if they try to please me or not and i dont care what hours you claim they work it will only ever end 1 of 2 ways they quit that happens more then not or they keep work thats rarer then a unicorn so until a the product is shown i will continue to doubt
Sure, you can doubt all you want, but that mentality you have is awful in a lot of ways. I don't mean to criticize you because I don't know you and I don't know how you are but that mentality of "nothing cares at least I got my share" is very selfish and it will bring you a lot of problems and bad moments in your life

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
Sure, you can doubt all you want, but that mentality you have is awful in a lot of ways. I don't mean to criticize you because I don't know you and I don't know how you are but that mentality of "nothing cares at least I got my share" is very selfish and it will bring you a lot of problems and bad moments in your life
trust me i already went through the worst of my life and trust me you get disipointed like i have and as offten as i have you would be the same :I

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Nah, the constant fluid shortage made MC dumb so he was held back a few times
Technically he'd only have to be held back 2 times to be 18 in High school
Techinically, no. Where I live you can easily be 17-18-19 and still being in highschool depending on what kind of highschool you are and if you were born after or before June-July

A regular problem with players of any non-fantasy game is automatically think that everything in the game's world is mimicking the real world, and the problem with that is that "the real world" works different if you live in USA, Germany, Indonesia, Brazil, etc.

For example, apparently where SintheAwesome lives is normal to finish highschool at 16 and you thought he was held back two years, where I live, MC could be in his last or second to last year because school works different in every country and as far as we know this game doesn't happen in any specific country (or even in this world because you have angels and demons), so automatically thinking about a man in his 18-25 being held back because he is still on highschool is always wrong until the dev tell us that's the case

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes