VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Only 1 more week until the expected released date of an update. A couple posts on the discord channel supporting this, and the official patreon page are all saying Sep. 19 is next release.

HibikiRekka

Sep 16, 2018
I see this uses the Koikatsu models and animations. I oddly find that stylized semi-realisticness of Honey Select stuff works better for 3D animated projects, but eh. Might check this one out after replaying Waifu Academy since an update just dropped.

Oct 3, 2017
I see this uses the Koikatsu models and animations. I oddly find that stylized semi-realisticness of Honey Select stuff works better for 3D animated projects, but eh. Might check this one out after replaying Waifu Academy since an update just dropped.
This was my favourite game until it took a break. If you're a fan of the "last man on earth" kind of harem games, this game is a gem among gems. Characters are cute and lovable, animations are top notch, I find the overall atmosphere in this game very unique.

I'll praise this game whenever I can, and tomorrow a new update is supposed to come out, after almost 8 or 9 months.

Oh boy, I am excited.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Has it been that long? Oh man. This game really stood out for me just due to the individuality of the characters and how polished the scenes were. Really psyched for the update. I Need to go throw some money at the patreon sometime.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Only 1 more week until the expected released date of an update. A couple posts on the discord channel supporting this, and the official patreon page are all saying Sep. 19 is next release.
It's canceled, sorry everyone... No release happening. Unless something changes, the game is getting a restart. I did offer some advice, to release 3.0 as is and work on the updates later.

Ahodin

Nov 17, 2017
Restart
Hey...
First of all, there is no new update today. I'm sorry.
I know, I'm losing all remaining trust in me. And I disappoint you again.
Right now, I'm feeling like walking around the city naked and everyone screems: "Shame! Shame! Shame!". I would deserve it...

But, 1-2 week ago, when I had 5 days of vacation, I was testing new content and played the whole game through...
It became clear to me why the game wasn't a success after all and why it robbed so much of my motivation at the end (It still does here and there btw). Some parts of it are just garbage and it isn't very well thought out. Some sections of the first day, the wayyy too short intro and so many things which I started and left unfinished.

So why bringing out new content, even with new characters, when the game has so many construction sites?
If I want this to be a success this time, I have to put much more time and effort in it.
However, this just doesn't work with a fulltime job, friends and family and I don't want to burn me out again.
So I'm gonna work on the game fulltime from November on. I can afford this because I really worked a lot this summer and If it doesn't work out, then I can get back to my job in spring.

Please don't pledge anymore as long as no new updates coming out. Unfortunately, I haven't found settings where I can turn it off.

I offer all patrons from August/September to get a refund, just mail me.

I really understand if you pissed right now...

See you soon,
SpliFF

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I, as a developer of another game, totally understand that feeling of "WTF?? This is what I did until now? No! Why? Really? No! Let's do it all over again!"

Now, as a player, this game was stunning. This game and HS Tutor were the two main games that help me get serious with my game as a developer and use Koikatsu. I re-played this game more times than I remember and I'm not the kind of player who replay games at all.

It's funny for me as a developer because it shows me how much can differ the developers opinion from the player impression.

Reactions: Canade
Oct 3, 2017
It's canceled, sorry everyone... No release happening. Unless something changes, the game is getting a restart. I did offer some advice, to release 3.0 as is and work on the updates later.
That would be the wisest thing to do. To show people that you're working on something, that you're caring for them and for the game, he must release the update even if he didn't like it and after showing that he's still on it, he should start anew.

I guess our words won't be heard, so I don't think we can see any update/remake until at least spring.

That's a real shame.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
That would be the wisest thing to do. To show people that you're working on something, that you're caring for them and for the game, he must release the update even if he didn't like it and after showing that he's still on it, he should start anew.

I guess our words won't be heard, so I don't think we can see any update/remake until at least spring.

That's a real shame.
Maybe in 2021

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes