VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
so this game is also dead?
Sadly yes it would appear so, SpliFF hasn't posted anything to his patreon page sine the restart announcement in September
So until he says otherwise and posts a development progress update or releases a version of the reworked game you should just consider it abandoned.

Reactions: Canade

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Pretty sure the swimming teacher is the Hawaiian lady at the bottom left in this one:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/12/218408_218375_swim.png
Meanwhile, the one with white swimsuit seems like another character altogether.
Oh my B. I totally got it wrong. Then I guess she is one of the four (I think there was four) girls that you can play in the pool and get some extra H time once you convince the swimming teacher to let you stay in the pool after she is gone.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Oh my B. I totally got it wrong. Then I guess she is one of the four (I think there was four) girls that you can play in the pool and get some extra H time once you convince the swimming teacher to let you stay in the pool after she is gone.
LMAO I Just saw her. She was swimming in the middle of the upper right.
I actually completed the game, deleted it (kept my save files) then downloaded it again AND JUST NOW I see her. I feel so dumb.

Reactions: Adabelitoo

neon9212

Aug 27, 2017
LMAO I Just saw her. She was swimming in the middle of the upper right.
I actually completed the game, deleted it (kept my save files) then downloaded it again AND JUST NOW I see her. I feel so dumb.
i hadnt even noticed her, just due to how little of her can even be seen in that scene

Reactions: DrFree

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
so is this game abandoned because i see this a couple of months age and it was onhold and its been a year seen it was last updated

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes