VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I just literally found out a couple of minutes ago that this game was confirmed to be abandoned by the Creator.
Well what a shame this game had a lot of potential, Oh well I guess it is what it is, But who knows maybe somebody will continue where he left off

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
Poor dude. I understand how he feels. MGI got its dev a ton of money, and he just wastes it on MMOs and gatcha games instead of developing the game. Meanwhile, honest devs make a fraction of that.

XStarLordX

Dec 20, 2018
Recent posts by SpliFF

Soo... here I am... not dead, not in jail (why should I lol) and I didn't go crazy (meh - maybe a little bit).
Just the good old pot smoking, lazy SpliFF ... and I am a coward of course for not getting in touch with you, for years omg >.< .
Should have done that way earlier...
Unfortunately, this post doesn't mean I'm back or something like this :( - Its the opposite.
HHS is abandoned and will be (at least from my part), if someone wants to work on the shitty code... Or just scrub it and use the resources for a new game or improved game - would be cool to see.
So this means I uploaded all my character cards and scenes for koikatu. Everything what's in HHS and more. The link is on the front page. (Note that I have a 2-year old, heavily moded koikatu from a dude on f95 and maybe your game lacks a few items)
I guess that's it... Thanks to all the supporters from the old and the (silent) new days! The fine girls and boys on the discord.... I'm sorry it didn't work out... I just couldn't afford a living with the patreon money, I also got ultra demotivated as other games came out and made more Money in 2 Weeks then me in almost 5 months...
But It was a fun ride and probably the work-richest time in my life...
Stay healthy all,
SpliFF

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Recent posts by SpliFF

Soo... here I am... not dead, not in jail (why should I lol) and I didn't go crazy (meh - maybe a little bit).
Just the good old pot smoking, lazy SpliFF ... and I am a coward of course for not getting in touch with you, for years omg >.< .
Should have done that way earlier...
Unfortunately, this post doesn't mean I'm back or something like this :( - Its the opposite.
HHS is abandoned and will be (at least from my part), if someone wants to work on the shitty code... Or just scrub it and use the resources for a new game or improved game - would be cool to see.
So this means I uploaded all my character cards and scenes for koikatu. Everything what's in HHS and more. The link is on the front page. (Note that I have a 2-year old, heavily moded koikatu from a dude on f95 and maybe your game lacks a few items)
I guess that's it... Thanks to all the supporters from the old and the (silent) new days! The fine girls and boys on the discord.... I'm sorry it didn't work out... I just couldn't afford a living with the patreon money, I also got ultra demotivated as other games came out and made more Money in 2 Weeks then me in almost 5 months...
But It was a fun ride and probably the work-richest time in my life...
Stay healthy all,
SpliFF

This is from February, it has been already posted here.

Reactions: XStarLordX

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
It sucks the Dev isnt going to continue this lovely project... Anyways, can anyone help me find the damn cat for the special scene?

Oct 23, 2018
It sucks the Dev isnt going to continue this lovely project... Anyways, can anyone help me find the damn cat for the special scene?

well Spliff made his choice we can't change it BUT he made everything he had free for grabs on his patreon + i know someone is already working on reinventing this game slightly altered etc (copyright stuff just in case) so high hopes on that end .... yet i doubt it will be a fuckfiesta like hhs originally was/is ik the unfinished and dropped state

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
well Spliff made his choice we can't change it BUT he made everything he had free for grabs on his patreon + i know someone is already working on reinventing this game slightly altered etc (copyright stuff just in case) so high hopes on that end .... yet i doubt it will be a fuckfiesta like hhs originally was/is ik the unfinished and dropped state
That's a shame, I was loving the power fuckfest fantasy.

Oct 23, 2018
yeah there are just to low of those where you can just do whatever you want to do to whom you want instant ... i know why spliff had struggles though and i know who will try redoing hhs with a twist so we'll see what happens
just hope it will be done right if anyone else goes fuck fiesta

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
yeah there are just to low of those where you can just do whatever you want to do to whom you want instant ... i know why spliff had struggles though and i know who will try redoing hhs with a twist so we'll see what happens
just hope it will be done right if anyone else goes fuck fiesta
You know who's going to do the new version? I'd be interested to play that.

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes