VN Ren'Py Abandoned Harem High School [v0.2.5] [SpliFF Productions]

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 23, 2018
You know who's going to do the new version? I'd be interested to play that.
yup talking to him via discord throwing advise and thought as well as twists his way - whatever he comes up with will be hood at least ... and the english will be better as spliff had the same language-issue i got aka being german and sometimes coughing up stuff oddly - the new maker will be a natural speaker so it has to be better

else i just know he started nothing more no date etc

Bigben101

Dec 16, 2018
yup talking to him via discord throwing advise and thought as well as twists his way - whatever he comes up with will be hood at least ... and the english will be better as spliff had the same language-issue i got aka being german and sometimes coughing up stuff oddly - the new maker will be a natural speaker so it has to be better

else i just know he started nothing more no date etc
this new developer got a name would like to check him out and see if its worth supporting

Reactions: A Common Crab
Mar 25, 2020
Idk if it's true as I can here 1st thing when I saw an updated newer version of this very game, same name, same characters the whole set of spirit fingers and it was dated to have been released YESTERDAY so either someone has greatly and utterly ripped off The Spliff team OR and my hopes and wishes...the actual Spliff team was sucked into a space time continuum somehow and just now made it back and have all sorts of wonderful HHS updates for us..PS I'm posting this on November 7th 2021...not March whatever it said 2020 LOL

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2018
Idk if it's true as I can here 1st thing when I saw an updated newer version of this very game, same name, same characters the whole set of spirit fingers and it was dated to have been released YESTERDAY so either someone has greatly and utterly ripped off The Spliff team OR and my hopes and wishes...the actual Spliff team was sucked into a space time continuum somehow and just now made it back and have all sorts of wonderful HHS updates for us..PS I'm posting this on November 7th 2021...not March whatever it said 2020 LOL
the spliff team was only him as developer and everything, someoke we knew as general iroh (yeah like in avatar) who helped translating to english and me who tested the android versions prior their back than releases
spliff is still inactive on discord and he didn't make a patreon comeback so the yesterday crew did rip the original off 1:1 .... the next maker wanted to reinvent it and change it a bit

Jul 24, 2022
Harem High School
Version: 0.2.5
Type: Sandbox
Content: Not that much but decent
Pacing: Depends on Player
Plot line: N/A
Setting: 99.9999% males dead -> horny females everywhere cause males are legendary

Character Models: Some bad - Others good - Lack of details
Personalities: Horny

Music: N/A
Animation: Basic

Notes: Basically a sandbox game to move from 1 H-scene to another. Girls are hard to find on the map.
Thoughts: An icon of each girl next to each location icon would really help with progress.

Dec 2, 2022
Estimate guys, I can't start playing in any way ... I can't enter a name at the very beginning, there is a request, there is a keyboard, letters are written, but input does not occur, it doesn' t work enter in any language even using the virtual keyboard. (I also used the usual ) Android 11.

the_nap_king

Apr 27, 2022
If someone could make a game that makes that 100% then you'd have my ideal huge lesbian harem game.

One day I shall have my lesbian harem game, oh yes, it shall be mine. Yes I stole that line from Wayne's World, kinda, pretty sure his was about a guitar .... stop judging me.
my fellow vagitarian, Mythos has that... ;)

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.10 star(s) 11 Votes