Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i deleted everything but the /games/saves folder
Copy that saves folder to somewhere safe and then delete the games folder too.
Then make a complete new installation.
Then copy that saves folder back into your game folder in Harem_Hotel-v0.15.1-pc/game.

File path should be something like this.

1666836981846.png

Then go and download this. Extract that archive and copy its content into the game folder of your new installation.

Looks like this.

1666836575736.png

Then everything should work.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had no problems with your save.
What version is this all from?
I ask because I think I might be off because other than the Maria slap event there are some scenes that you screencapped that I don’t exactly remember.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What version is this all from?
I ask because I think I might be off because other than the Maria slap event there are some scenes that you screencapped that I don’t exactly remember.
It's v15.1 + Ashram/Lain Mod 15.1v4 with the save he provided.

• Wow
Reactions: Strike-10

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
It's v15.1 + Ashram/Lain Mod 15.1v4 with the save he provided.
I’m on 15.0 … the Ashley 4some & Autumn story event & a few other single step bits are what was added on 15.0-15.1 … oh well … looks like when 16 comes out I’m getting extra! But only because I’m missing a tiny bit.

camoway

May 15, 2017
What is wrong with you today? Lmao.

Harem Hotel v0.16 ALPHA released on August 28th.
Harem Hotel v0.16 BETA 4 released a bit over a week ago.
Game is still clearly in active development. You know this, you said it yourself. Are you drunk? Are you high? Are you just plain stupid?

I have never, not once, released updates every month. It's always been every 3 - 4 months. This time, I'm working extra hard on making this update good. I also ran into many personal issues, including a family member death scare, so I would appreciate it if you people would use your eyes, and possibly your brain. Thanks.
Sorry, Runey. my bad

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I believe I named mine "harm hotel", which was how my dyslexia told me the game was called the first time I saw it. I thought the game would have wildly different tags at the time, lol.
Then again, considering how many kicks in the feels Runey gives us, maybe my brain wasn't far off. :HideThePain:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I believe I named mine "harm hotel", which was how my dyslexia told me the game was called the first time I saw it. I thought the game would have wildly different tags at the time, lol.
Then again, considering how many kicks in the feels Runey gives us, maybe my brain wasn't far off. :HideThePain:
Just think about how many fairies were harmed just in this forum! XD

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
I shook a bit when

vanz7856

Nov 28, 2021
Just delete your Harem_Hotel-v0.15.1-pc folder then re-extract the game and then do a fresh install of [Runey]la_HaremHotel-0.15.1v4.rar.

Don't forget to make a backup of your saves. There should be a backup in appdata but make one of your saves in game/saves too.

Good luck.

do i need to download the update eventhough i download the latest pub 15.1 one? Thanks in advance

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
Hi Runey good news I have to download windows 10 it work thank god it free to download it I can play now I'm so happy if any one can't play this game you need to upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10 it's free. I need it work's but I am building a new pc in February

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hi Runey good news I have to download windows 10 it work thank god it free to download it I can play now I'm so happy if any one can't play this game you need to upgrade your windows 7 to windows 10 it's free. I need it work's but I am building a new pc in February
Personally, I was able to play on win7 until earlier this year, when my drives got fried. I assume there was some other issue with the install, some driver issue or something.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes