Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well, if she didnt get the empty room on the second floor... Maybe thats reserved for Juliet. :devilish: in my fucking dreams it is lol
Honestly i fully expect she would share with Maria - shes far too shy to be on her own i would imagine. Jin for some reason still shares with her sister despite by contrast most likely more than happy to have her own space so long as her master permits it, shes the only resident in entire game not to have her own bed, even the slaves in the sanctuary have their own beds lol

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
Any body else get the feeling that Maria may be a half elf? I mean it has been stated several times that half elfs have their ears cut and left at orphanages to avoid slavery and she is some degree of dark elf.

Reactions: DrFree

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Any body else get the feeling that Maria may be a half elf? I mean it has been stated several times that half elfs have their ears cut and left at orphanages to avoid slavery and she is some degree of dark elf.
According to lore, it's pretty much assumed that nearly everyone has at least a little elf blood in them so that would include Maria. Whether or not she has more than "just a little" isn't known at least yet.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
According to lore, it's pretty much assumed that nearly everyone has at least a little elf blood in them so that would include Maria. Whether or not she has more than "just a little" isn't known at least yet.
Yeah, her eye color is a sure fire sign. Many of them do.

Reactions: hhd12258

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I think Dicksquid is trying to imply that Maria is actually a half elf that had her ears circumcised and placed in an orphanage.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think Dicksquid is trying to imply that Maria is actually a half elf that had her ears circumcised and placed in an orphanage.
Yeah, though I think her eye color implies that she has drow heritage, which would mean that she it would require her to have a much smaller percentage.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Yeah, though I think her eye color implies that she has drow heritage, which would mean that she it would require her to have a much smaller percentage.
Wasn't it mentioned that drow-human offsprings tend to be born with horrible birth defects? If so, how come some many pink/red/purple eyed people around?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wasn't it mentioned that drow-human offsprings tend to be born with horrible birth defects? If so, how come some many pink/red/purple eyed people around?
Maria, Ashley, and Ellen have dark elvish eyes, not Drow. And yes, you're right that offspring of drow/human hybrids have horrible birth defects.

Red eyes are from Drow, although Juliet's are contacts.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Ok, got it (y)

For some reason, I keep forgetting about the dark elves.
I think it's the night vision thing. I equate that with living in the dark -> cave dwellers-> drows

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Maria, Ashley, and Ellen have dark elvish eyes, not Drow. And yes, you're right that offspring of drow/human hybrids have horrible birth defects.

we really need us some Juliet! I wonder if the dungeon would be something she would be into?

Reactions: DrFree

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Ah, I always get those mixed up, thanks.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020

Ashley talked about her heritage and dark elf ancestry explaining her eyes and has been show to see comfortably at night time but i had no idea about Ellen and Maria... have you covererd their ancestry covered in the story already? (Maria has had a lot of background development regarding being an orphan but her actual family i dont think has been covered in the story either).

Kind of crazy we have THREE human descendants of elves living in the hotel despite how half humans are treated by society.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ashley talked about her heritage and dark elf ancestry explaining her eyes and has been show to see comfortably at night time but i had no idea about Ellen and Maria... have you covererd their ancestry covered in the story already? (Maria has had a lot of background development regarding being an orphan but her actual family i dont think has been covered in the story either).
Maria will have her family history brought to the spotlight at some point.

Ashley's eyes are some of the rarest, because they're pure dark elf eyes, and glow at night. Maria and Ellen have 'broken' dark elf eyes, or in other words, they can't see perfectly at night and need glasses/contacts from birth.

Kind of crazy we have THREE human descendants of elves living in the hotel despite how half humans are treated by society.
Rape, lot's of rape. The crusaders pumped and dumped and moved on to the next village.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Just because Ashley, Maria, and Ellen have dark elf blood in them doesn't mean that the other girls don't have a bit of blood from one of the other elf races. It's pretty much assumed that most, if not all, humans carry at least a little bit of elf blood in them. It makes things a little bit ironic that elves are more likely to be "pure-bloods" than the humans who treat them like crap.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just because Ashley, Maria, and Ellen have dark elf blood in them doesn't mean that the other girls don't have a bit of blood from one of the other elf races. It's pretty much assumed that most, if not all, humans carry at least a little bit of elf blood in them. It makes things a little bit ironic that elves are more likely to be "pure-bloods" than the humans who treat them like crap.
In fact, if you have any elvish in your genes you will have elvish eyes. It would take about 16 generations for their eyes to revert back to a human's. It's only been about 7 - 10 generations since humans came into contact with elves, so it would be impossible for any human to currently lose that dominant trait.

Because it's such a dominant trait and lasts for so long, it's more likely human eye colors would go extinct on the continent of Syl'anar before elvish eye colors do.

I should also mention only elves are on Syl'anar, so these traits only show up in the people of Syl'anar. The rest of the world is pure human, but at least half of the humans native to Syl'anar have elvish ancestry.

Nov 9, 2017
No more then the "smart-animals" BS. One of the definitions of a species is that the offspring are fertile (this is why donkeys, Ligers, and Tigons are sterile) meaning, unless genetics work way differently in this world, for a person to have an elf back in the family tree humans and elves are effectively the same race.

The biggest hoot in the whole purity is a race of clones would be about as pure as you could get...and a disease that took out one clone would take out them all. Another factor is civilizations that tried to keep the royal lines pure (by keeping it in the family...literally) started to have physical and mental abnormalities and the inability to produce children. People would point to the Hatfield and Mccoy finds as an example of such inbreeding...all the while ignoring that would go a long way to explaining why Western Europe was war filled mess for a large part of is history and many leaders were bonkers.

A while ago I wrote the alternate history framework of what one of the most evil racists of the 20th century views would have had if he had had an a vision on how Darwin's theoy actually worked. He wouldn't have stopped being a racists but .

Reactions: TheDevian

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
You can no longer download this game, even in the compressed version. Mega limits your download and the other hosting sites are terrible, you can't download 4gb without interrupting the download.
Is there no one who can make a torrent of it?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No more then the "smart-animals" BS. One of the definitions of a species is that the offspring are fertile (this is why donkeys, Ligers, and Tigons are sterile) meaning, unless genetics work way differently in this world, for a person to have an elf back in the family tree humans and elves are effectively the same race.
Well, 'species', not race, but whatever, speciesist doesn't really have the same ring... XD

Normally, I guess we could blame it on magic, not genetics. lol

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes