Nov 9, 2017
Lol I admit Lin is a favourite but Felicity is starting to grow on me.
Ashley I feel is a bit over done. Although I think we are only starting to see her development.

IMO I think it would be awesome if Ms Ren turns out to be Lin's mom.
I though Ashley was over done until I got to where she opened up. She is so desperate to be liked and loved she has created a mask of a sex crazed borderline nyphomanic but when you get under that mask you see a very lonely and somewhat "broken" person perhaps nearly as "broken" as Jin is...just in a different way.

Reactions: DrFree

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Damn, blocking him got him really upset. Fascinating how he's turned his opinion into what should be implemented in my game then says I can't take criticism when I don't agree with it. I wonder if he'd be surprised I've gotten good feedback from other people as well. It's almost like the world doesn't actually revolve around him :unsure:

How many days has it been now? And you're still on it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
^ That was my thinking, lol. "She literally IS where she came from, dummy". I wonder what it says about me as a person that my kneejerk response to the guy saying that to Lin of all people was to envision the several ways in which I could grab the nearest blunt object and give him a new face love stamp.
Yep, thanks for catching on! The mic, who's on camera, even the ice cream is also meant to be symbolism here. MC is even the only immigrant there, and he's literally standing right next to Lin. The xenophobia spread by Cornwall and those on his side is thinly veiled. I'm sure you could spot a few real world equivalents if you live in the US.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Huh. At first I figured it was a jab at pot smokers, lol. Though I guess that makes no sense given the context.

Tigrouxy

Jun 22, 2019
Hello, i love the game and i have a question !

Since 0.11 is coming, if i finish every contents available in the 0.10.2, am i going to miss some new content (and need to restart a new game) ?
Or is it okay to continue with the same save and see all the new content coming ?

Thx for the answer and continue the good work !

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hello, i love the game and i have a question !

Since 0.11 is coming, if i finish every contents available in the 0.10.2, am i going to miss some new content (and need to restart a new game) ?
Or is it okay to continue with the same save and see all the new content coming ?

Thx for the answer and continue the good work !
The only new content you might miss is if Runey decides to do some rewriting of earlier scenes, but your current saves should still work. Some players choose to restart anyway every couple of updates just because it's an awesome game. :)

Last edited:

Tigrouxy

Jun 22, 2019
The only new content you might miss is if Runey decides to do some rewriting of earlier scenes, but your current saves should still work. Some players choose to restart anyway every couple of updates just because it's an awesome game. :)
Okay thx a lot, i'm not sure i will do a new game since i just started with this update, but maybe some time after some update as you say.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just got this, and no idea why it is not posting the whole thing.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 10689, in <module>
NameError: name 'playyet28' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 5191, in script call
    Ϯ'�n
    Ϯ'�n
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 11611, in script call
    �=!�����۴�ä��ӔB� �:��<3��5��m�ߩ��oy�8�����~����'����1�[$#!��Qe�m

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Then this too after using a quick save to reload before the whole elf history which was putting me to sleep.
Now it is constantly happening.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
Ϯ'�n
Ϯ'�n
�=!�����۴�ä��ӔB� �:��<3��5��m�ߩ��oy�8�����~����'����1�[$#!��Qe�m �+���~e^�+�����Q��6 ��hڼZ���9�昣<Ԙ���6���E��%���9Z����n��+��>f�bk�V';���d-��� \�q�L��h�G&A::m/�V&�p��8m��YJR$7�%�>$��5hn�����+��n��]ó֑X��em��"�¯BL*�DL��DEfd*);Kũ�#��8D�
�=!�����۴�ä��ӔB� �:��<3��5��m�ߩ��oy�8�����~����'����1�[$#!��Qe�m �+���~e^�+�����Q��6 ��hڼZ���9�昣<Ԙ���6���E��%���9Z����n��+��>f�bk�V';���d-��� \�q�L��h�G&A::m/�V&�p��8m��YJR$7�%�>$��5hn�����+��n��]ó֑X��em��"�¯BL*�DL��DEfd*);Kũ�#��8D�
Ϯ'�n
File "game/script.rpyc", line 4054, in script call
�ˁk����v+�燍l���Q8P�;S(�T�Ǎ)�z�����e�w�N��
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 1600, in script call
7�R��J���T����R�
File "game/lobby_script.rpyc", line 139, in script call
����Zv@]~6%�<l���١���{��Ow�����Q�>N��Zw���x�*�?C�;�:�=�,��'|a�R��hIL�*�i�.Ӿ��o����_9�-z5ȼ��=�jPz�u����d���b���<U�b��>U�iSկ��7�TE+��ɦ�?I9C�'
����Zv@]~6%�<l���١���{��Ow�����Q�>N��Zw���x�*�?C�;�:�=�,��'|a�R��hIL�*�i�.Ӿ��o����_9�-z5ȼ��=�jPz�u����d���b���<U�b��>U�iSկ��7�TE+��ɦ�?I9C�'
File "game/script.rpyc", line 11695, in script call
File "game/script.rpyc", line 36985, in script call
�˳E���<n-�*�S
File "game/script.rpyc", line 45175, in script call
File "game/script.rpyc", line 10689, in script
�԰��~F�~^��&�/4���^����z�
File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Harem_Hotel-v0.11b1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Harem_Hotel-v0.11b1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Harem_Hotel-v0.11b1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel BETA v0.11b1
Mon Sep 14 22:47:58 2020

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Then this too after using a quick save to reload before the whole elf history which was putting me to sleep.
Now it is constantly happening.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
Ϯ'�n
Ϯ'�n
Ϯ'�n
File "game/script.rpyc", line 4054, in script call
�ˁk����v+�燍l���Q8P�;S(�T�Ǎ)�z�����e�w�N��
File "game/bar.rpyc", line 1600, in script call
7�R��J���T����R�
File "game/script.rpyc", line 11695, in script call
File "game/script.rpyc", line 36985, in script call
�˳E���<n-�*�S
File "game/script.rpyc", line 45175, in script call
File "game/script.rpyc", line 10689, in script
�԰��~F�~^��&�/4���^����z�
File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Harem_Hotel-v0.11b1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Harem_Hotel-v0.11b1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\downloads\renpy games\Harem_Hotel-v0.11b1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel BETA v0.11b1
Mon Sep 14 22:47:58 2020
Please don't post bug reports here from the beta. There is a channel next to the place you downloaded this to report bugs.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry force of habit dude, more so as I only use discord to download your betas.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It is 0.11 Beta build available to download ? Thanks
Yes, for Patreons of its according levels. As for all others wait or hope that someone leaks. But all the version before an official release tend to be buggy and so own, so don't complain if you play it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 447 Votes