Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
what are the answers of riddles of kate
How about using the search!.
https://f95zone.to/search/76373705/?q=Kates+Riddle+answer!&t=post&c[thread]=12760&o=relevance
Its been answered so many times its not funny!.
I've answered it many times Myself!.
At this point asking for the answers is just showing lazyness and frustrating me more!.
"I'm sexually frustrated enough please don't add mental frustration as well!."

Edit one of the last times I answered this question!.
E.R.... Isn't it a little early for those "What is the answer to Kates riddle?" questions.
I mean are we not still at least 2 months away from the next update?.
And are not those questions usually asked in the first 2 weeks after an updates release?.
Or should I just not have left the E.R after the last bout of Riddle fatigue?.

TrickyK

Jul 10, 2018
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for making the game Runey. It's refreshing to see a game actually keep going at a stable pace rather than the dev getting bored at some point and dropping it to make something new. Especially nice when the game in question has been over 2 years in the works at this point.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
i haven't booted it up yet. Are the character plots all intertwined or can I choose to ignore a couple character paths if I want?
Pretty much intertwined. At this point perhaps the only character you can ignore is Autumn

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
i haven't booted it up yet. Are the character plots all intertwined or can I choose to ignore a couple character paths if I want?
The plots aren't necessarily intertwined, but there are a few interactions between characters meaning that there are a couple of cases where you won't be able to progress one character's story unless you've gotten another to a certain level. IMHO, their stories are written in such a way that you are likely to find yourself coming to like a character that you didn't like before.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
The plots aren't necessarily intertwined, but there are a few interactions between characters meaning that there are a couple of cases where you won't be able to progress one character's story unless you've gotten another to a certain level. IMHO, their stories are written in such a way that you are likely to find yourself coming to like a character that you didn't like before.
Ashley is probably the greatest example of this. A lot of people hate Ash early on, but everyone cries when they get to certain late Ashley scenes.

4.70 star(s) 447 Votes