Portios

Sep 19, 2020
Salut à tous les fans francophones mais aussi aux autres !

Je viens vous proposer une traduction française complète du jeu dans sa dernière version (v10.2).
Quand je dis complète cela signifie :
- Traduction de l'interface et des évènements bien sûr,
- Mais aussi traduction des images !
- Traduction du Mod de Lain (interface et guide).

Cette traduction est disponible ici MEGA
Après installation, vous trouverez dans les options un menu pour choisir la langue.
N'hésitez pas à m'envoyer vos retours si vous trouvez des erreurs.

PS : ce n'est pas une "traduction google" (même s'il m'a beaucoup aidé), chaque traduction a été sérieusement réfléchie.
PS2 : c'est mon premier projet de traduction, alors ne soyez pas trop sévères... y-compris avec la traduction anglaise ci-dessous... ;)
--------
Je vais essayer ça. Merci beaucoup !

I will try this. Thanks you !

Portios

Sep 19, 2020
I tested version 0.8 a while ago. There I will try this version soon and I was wondering if Felicity, there are anal scenes with her or if it is planned in the future?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your future answers :Kappa:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I tested version 0.8 a while ago. There I will try this version soon and I was wondering if Felicity, there are anal scenes with her or if it is planned in the future?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your future answers :Kappa:
Not yet, but they will all get there one day.

Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
Salut à tous les fans francophones mais aussi aux autres !

Je viens vous proposer une traduction française complète du jeu dans sa dernière version (v10.2).
Quand je dis complète cela signifie :
- Traduction de l'interface et des évènements bien sûr,
- Mais aussi traduction des images !
- Traduction du Mod de Lain (interface et guide).

Cette traduction est disponible ici MEGA
Après installation, vous trouverez dans les options un menu pour choisir la langue.
N'hésitez pas à m'envoyer vos retours si vous trouvez des erreurs.

PS : ce n'est pas une "traduction google" (même s'il m'a beaucoup aidé), chaque traduction a été sérieusement réfléchie.
PS2 : c'est mon premier projet de traduction, alors ne soyez pas trop sévères... y-compris avec la traduction anglaise ci-dessous... ;)
--------

Hello to all French fans but also to others !

I come to offer you a complete French translation of the game in its latest version (v10.2).
When I say complete it means:
- Translation of the interface and events of course,
- But also translation of images!
- Translation of Lain's Mod (interface and walkthrough).

This translation is downloadable here MEGA
After installation, you will find in the options a menu to choose the language.
Please feel free to send me your feedback if you find any errors.

PS: it is not a "google translation" (although it helped me a lot), every translation has been seriously thought out.
PS2: this is my first translation project, so don't be too harsh... including with this English translation of the text above... ;)
J'essayerai à l'occasion, ça a du être un sacré boulot de tout traduire, merci à toi !

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Played through again (please send help) and, at the risk of shouting "wolf" when it comes to potential continuity issues, I could've sworn I did the Kali/Lucy hot spring threesome before the event in Kali's room where she gets all weirded out at the idea of sharing the guy with Lucy.
Is there some nuance to Kali's behavior that I'm missing out on or did I just went and did some things out of order again?

Jan 14, 2020
I think Kali views the MC having sex with Lucy as separate from a threesome, like voyeurism, and by the time the spa scene happens she's well aware of the whole harem situation. I think the whole threesome freakout thing is that she has a much harder time processing having sex with the MC at the same TIME as Lucy, rather than JUST watching(which she kind of turns into self empowerment in the spa scene anyway) Does that sound accurate or are you of a different opinion?

Reactions: ankhtar

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The spa scene with Lucy? Is that not the one where Lucy is trying to make Kali jealous blatantly fucking her man not realising Kali is part of a Harem so Kali intstead makes control and makes the MC bone the shit outta her cocky little sister to show who is boss leaving with him whilst she is lying on the floor dribbling love juice? If anything i think she was happy about the scenario to assert dominance over her sisters taunts and endless teases about stealing her man away from her.

Thats a very different context to an intimate threesome. She has shown to be happy sharing in the past but not so much threesomes and the likes and the ones i recall happening are almost always Marie involved usually with Lin and in some cases Ashley. The only one i can think of was punishing Lin but that was again dominant Kali mode regarding another woman and only after prompting from the MC (been a while since i saw that scene, it might have panned out differently).

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
It's fine, nothing wrong with thinking about Kali and Lucy in any capacity. Just add Emma and all your worries would be forgotten, unless you hide it from Ashley. Then you might have new worries to be concerned about :Kappa:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Played through again (please send help) and, at the risk of shouting "wolf" when it comes to potential continuity issues, I could've sworn I did the Kali/Lucy hot spring threesome before the event in Kali's room where she gets all weirded out at the idea of sharing the guy with Lucy.
Is there some nuance to Kali's behavior that I'm missing out on or did I just went and did some things out of order again?
I think Kali views the MC having sex with Lucy as separate from a threesome, like voyeurism, and by the time the spa scene happens she's well aware of the whole harem situation. I think the whole threesome freakout thing is that she has a much harder time processing having sex with the MC at the same TIME as Lucy, rather than JUST watching(which she kind of turns into self empowerment in the spa scene anyway) Does that sound accurate or are you of a different opinion?
Yeah, I mean imagine if you had a threesome with your girlfriend and her friend, but later down the line you had sex with your girlfriend's friend alone, I would imagine your girlfriend may not be too happy about that.

I updated the line to read "Are you having sex with Lucy behind my back!?" so it's clearer.

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes